Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene.

I love love love the balm in the tube and have been religiously using it for years. This stuff didn't work out as good for me though. I find the tin hard to open and then you have to really warm up the balm with your finger to really get a decent amount. Plus then you have left over stuff on your finger that you have to wipe somewhere...I like a nice lazy tube

I kinda love/hate this. The problem with beeswax lipbalms is that you just feel them sitting on your lips and not absorbing, however it lasts for ages and is very rich and moisturising. The scent is so minty and fresh, with a tingly and cooling sensation.

The pot is hard to crack open, and you have to rub the product for ages before you can get a decent amount onto your finger.

Overall, lasts for ages and good value.

I love this lip balm! While it is a bit pricey, it really hydrates your lips, smells great, and lasts long! It applies well underneath lipstick and makes stuff last longer!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Keeps your lips so soft and smooth. Been using for two days and haven't had any more dryness or chapped lips. Also has a nice cooling sensation. Buy it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this little tin of lip balm so much. I had one of these years ago when I was in the 4th or 5th grade and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread because it came in a tin. I think the kind in the tin is much more special. A lot of people have mentioned this lip balm being hard as a rock...I have not had that problem at all, it's soft enough and melts under my finger. It's a balm made of beeswax, it's not petroleum jelly so it's not going to come out in gobs and spread on like Vaseline. And of course, there's the added bonus of the familiar sweet peppermint scent and minty tingle on your lips. I love this, I hope they never stop making it in the tins.

This is so hard, it is Impossible to get it out of the tin. And when you finally manage to get enough to put on your lips, you can't rub it in.

I bought this the other day while in Wal-Mart and I must say after a few days of using this I love it!! I didn't find it too hard to get out of the tin and it gives my lips the right amount of moisture. The moisture also stays in and doesn't make my lips dry after a while..a definite repurchase for me!

I love Burt's Bees line as a whole however this product does not have a good balance of moisture vs. wax in it and made my lips feel even more dry. I have yet to figure out how to repurpose this product because I dislike waste. It's also sort of a novelty for me at this point because dipping my fingers into a tin has zero appeal for me - it's unsanitary and hard to get into quickly. I can't even wear it under anything because it is just so drying. It's also overly scented with mint.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

the formula is the same as the stick which is dry and waxy BUT it works...
but unfortunately the pot means you can't get any out (well not enough) because it's such a dry product that doesn't melt under your finger it's very very hard to apply....the packaging is terrible. if you want to use burtbees just use the stick rather than the pot. would not recommend

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this lip balm. My roommate my freshman year of college (10 years ago) had it and she got me hooked on it. I've used it almost daily ever since. My lips are always soft and never chapped, and I bite/lick my lips a lot. Also, I love the little tin! I feel like they've stopped selling it, at least in the Western US, as I see the plastic tubes everywhere now but almost never see the tins. I really prefer the tin versus the tube. I just swipe the open tin against my lips real quick (people always ask me if I'm eating it?) and bing bang boom, hydrated lips!

Popular Lip Treatments