Neutrogena Lift and Strengthen intensive eyelift, Reviving

on 1/13/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've used this for several years.. Like the other reviewers, I can see the difference when I'm not using it. I'll be 40 in two weeks and started using this again after a few months break...I've stopped maybe 4 times over the years and see my eyes starting to drag down a bit. This last time considerably. I'm an eye cream addict so I keep thinking I'll find something better... Ordering online isn't a big deal as long as it's always available. Just got some for $30 from Amazon.

on 5/23/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

They repackaged this eye cream...and for some reason the tube I had was separated and watery. I've already been through 3 tubes of the original product and LOVED it. Like the reviewer above, I noticed a big change in my eye area after I stopped using it. I'm going to the store right now to try another tube and get the Olay Pro-X eye cream as well.

It is a bit more expensive...but much less than the $250 La Prairie eye cream I like - with better results! :)

on 4/22/2009 12:57:00 PM

Sometimes you can only appreciate a good product when you stop using it. I ran out of this eye cream and started using a back up and I saw a marked difference in the look of my under eye area.

I have now bought 4 tubes of the stuff now as it is not the easiest stuff to get, Neutrogena assures me it is still being made and sold in drugstores but I eventually ordered it online.

It is by far the best eyecream I have ever used, especially after I have developed terribly extra dry skin in the last 6 months and had to overhaul my whole skincare regime.

It does exactly what it claims to do, is very mositurizing and I swear after a few months of this stuff my under eye bags have all but disappeared and any fine lines I had from the dryness outbreak have gone.

I am nearly 39 years old and I don't have one single line, not even a fine line under my eyes, although admittedly I never had significant wrinkling in the first place but I had fine lines from the dry skin. All gone now.

It has a nifty tip which allows just for the right amount to be squeezed and its cheap considering how effective it is.

The only thing I would say, if you apply to much or don't blend it in , you can get a white cast under your eyes, but that is easily remedied with the correct application.

I can strongly recommend this.