October 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Neutrogena - Lift and Strengthen intensive eyelift, Reviving

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by jennstarr

They repackaged this eye cream...and for some reason the tube I had was separated and watery. I've already been through 3 tubes of the original product and LOVED it. Like the reviewer above, I noticed a big change in my eye area after I stopped using it. I'm going to the store right now to try another tube and get the Olay Pro-X eye cream as well.

It is a bit more expensive...but much less than the $250 La Prairie eye cream I like - with better results! :)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by clairehair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sometimes you can only appreciate a good product when you stop using it. I ran out of this eye cream and started using a back up and I saw a marked difference in the look of my under eye area.

I have now bought 4 tubes of the stuff now as it is not the easiest stuff to get, Neutrogena assures me it is still being made and sold in drugstores but I eventually ordered it online.

It is by far the best eyecream I have ever used, especially after I have developed terribly extra dry skin in the last 6 months and had to overhaul my whole skincare regime.

It does exactly what it claims to do, is very mositurizing and I swear after a few months of this stuff my under eye bags have all but disappeared and any fine lines I had from the dryness outbreak have gone.

I am nearly 39 years old and I don't have one single line, not even a fine line under my eyes, although admittedly I never had significant wrinkling in the first place but I had fine lines from the dry skin. All gone now.

It has a nifty tip which allows just for the right amount to be squeezed and its cheap considering how effective it is.

The only thing I would say, if you apply to much or don't blend it in , you can get a white cast under your eyes, but that is easily remedied with the correct application.

I can strongly recommend this.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No