April 19, 2014 | 877 users online

Shampoo - Kevin Murphy - Maxi Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by xcessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product uses fruit acids to exfoliate your scalp and cleanse hair deeply, so it is gentle yet effective. I love the herby-minty smell and squeaky clean results. Use this and then a deep conditioner for a once-a-week detox and repair session.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by modernnomad

The best clarifying shampoo ever. Can also be added (like a drop!) to your usual shampoo for that extra clarifying kick. Amazing stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sehartley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As soon as I smelled this I knew it would do the job.it smells so fresh.herby with a slight spearmint? It removed all the product build up on my hair.shampoos that usually do this are very drying, they seem to strip everything.this one doesn't my hair feels really freshly clean.my scalp feels like it can breathe. (It contains some form of aha?)
I find the packaging sturdy and the cap easy to use in the shower.I think the packaging can be ignored as the amazing product completely speaks for itself.I followed this upwith the born again conditioner/rinse.that works well for me.I got this for 7.50 from ebay inc p&p, so price wise its cheaper than my other salon or high end brands and it blows them out the water on performance. It's my holy grail, I def will keep buying this till they stop making it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It left my hair feel completly stripped, sucked of moisture and tangled. I just dont like it..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sultry

Disappointing! The organic claim is so overwhelming nowadays that I thought I would find something good out of this shampoo. It weigh my hair down and leaves almost a debris. I am not using a pure organic shampoo and the difference is huge.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by WindyCityGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice clarifying shampoo, no complaints with this actually-A minty smell that tingles the scalp, yet I do not wash from neck down, it would really dry my hair out-