Sephora OPI Drying Drops

on 8/24/2014 6:10:00 PM

Dries my nails up so fast.

on 5/7/2013 12:23:00 AM

Absolutely will buy this again! This dries my nails in just a couple minutes verses the hour or longer it would normally take. I also have noticed that my nail polish seems to last longer without chipping!

on 2/25/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

AWESOME!
worked in less than a minute.

on 12/2/2012 11:06:00 PM

This product didn't work for me at all. I painted my nails at 6pm and used the drops, and then went to bed 6 hours later and I STILL got imprints in my nails. Maybe it was the polish, but I've tried it a few times and it never did its job. I really want to like this product, but for almost $20 it just isn't worth it.

on 7/17/2012 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I found this product to be just OKAY. I followed the instructions and applied as directed but found my nails still to be too soft to the touch. I'll stick to Seche Vite.

on 2/26/2012 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I like this product a lot. It does exactly what it promises to do. I put on my polish wait about a minute and then put on one drop per nail, less than a minute later my polish is completely dry and set. It has even made my polishes last longer without chipping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the professional stuff! I saw this kind of product in a salon, and boy, did it dry my nails thoroughly and quickly! All you need to do is aim in the center of the nail and squeeze two drops out. It doesn't matter if it covers the entire nail--it dries it very evenly. It does exactly what it says it does, too--in two minutes, your nails are dry to the touch; and in five minutes, your nails are rock-solid. I also use a UV nail curer, however, and am not sure if this increases the drying process of the drying drops; but I noticed that the drying drops increased the drying process of my UV nail curer!

on 10/12/2011 1:06:00 PM

I bought this from Sephora and I am using it. I think it does what it says. But does anyone know how this formula's different from OPI Drip Dry?

on 4/21/2011 7:52:00 PM

Everytime I do my nails, I manage to ruin it by putting my finger on my nail to see if it's dry or doing something that ends up smudging the color. I was so fed up with that I bought this yesterday at Sephora in hopes that it will do what it says to dry my nails instantly. And may i tell u, IT DID NOT DISSAPOINT! Once I put on my Seche Vite top coat, after letting my 2 coats of Sephora By Opi nail polish dry, I placed 2 drops of this miracle worker on my nails and BAM! They are dry and I could do whatever I wanted without ruining them! Of course, I have to yet to test out the lasting power of this before chipping occurs, but as of now, I am impressed because now I can do my nails and apply these drops knowing it will make my nail polish dry in a matter of minutes and I can go do whatever errands I need to do! For $18, I think it's a worthy investment! Definitely will become one of my needs for a good and fast manicure!

on 2/9/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was very surprised by this product, I wasn't really expecting much, but this little bottle has changed my life! Ok, if not my life, then at least my ability to have pretty nails! I hate the way my nails look bare, but it used to be such a huge chore, and they would chip off so quickly, it just wasn't worth it. I have a toddler so the only time I really have to do my nails is after she goes to bed, and before I go to bed, which as you know invariably results in sheet-creased nails in the morning. Not cute. But ever since I started using this stuff, I have had NO SHEET CREASES!!! Sorry to yell, but this is huge. Not only that, but the other day I actually did my nails (base coat, 2 coats of color, top coat, wait a couple minutes then drying drops), and an hour later I took a shower, washed my hair and everything, and my nails came out looking as good as they did going in. This was the true test for me. Also, I've had no problems with chipping at all. I think the price is really great, because you use so little for each manicure, I've used it 5 or 6 times now (even on toes), and it still looks completely full. LOVE this stuff.

Popular Treatments