November 26, 2014 | 1316 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Wear Eye Shadow Lux Lilac Shimmer Finish

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

really chalk-like color.. only use on lid with darker crease such as .. satin taupe

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by b1ush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was pretty cheap and looked like a nice light purple shade, so I bought it.

However, once applied the shadow was dusty and rather chalky. The colour was a light wash and was not flattering at all.
Overall, it was a waste of my money and I would not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

Thru color analysis it was determined Lilac is my ideal lid color, after years (ok decades) of wearing pinks with blues, grays, beiges, I realize they are right! But the lilac I purchase thru Color Me Beautiful UK comes in a tiny pan which fits in a magnetic palette. I am going to send a sample to Three Custom Colors and have them make it into a BIG pan which they use. So, I have to buy other brands Lilacs to add to it, this is an improvement over the older Maybelline formula, a little smoother, a little more pigment, not quite as grainy, for the price-bargain, but I won't purchase again.