Farouk CHI Curl Preserve System

on 9/27/2015 1:44:00 PM

Tried the Chi Curl Preserve System treatment to keep my hair curly and moisturized. I was hesitant about forking out so much money, but trusted the Chi brand. Big mistake! The treatment just about killed my curls after one use. I was left with barely there waves and no volume whatsoever. The only positive thing about it was that my hair did feel softer and smoother. How is this a curl preserve system? Seems like an ideal product to straighten out curls rather than preserve/enhance them. Very disappointed and regret trying this at all!

on 10/15/2009 4:57:00 PM

I like this. I have thick, wavy to curly hair, and it made it very shiny and soft--also less puffy. Don't think it activated my curls though.Smell is just ok, nothing special.

on 4/21/2009 2:11:00 AM

So, I found this at Ulta and looked everywhere and saw no reviews on it at all. I tried it because I knew if I didn't like it I could take it back. Well....it leaves my hair really soft and shiny but...no preservation of the curls. I have wavy hair so i was just looking for something to enhance and keep frizz away, this did an ok job but my hair isn't as voluminous. It doesn't smell good either-kinda like citrusy toilet bowl cleaner....but luckily that fades. So this might work for super curly hair that needs some control but for wavy hair-prob not a good product.