October 22, 2014 | 1062 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - TheFACEShop - Herb Day Cleansing Cream - Fruit Mix

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! First off, the scent is AMAZING!! Smells so yummy and delicious! I use this more as a gentle cleanser (with my clarisonic) and for removing "residual" eye makeup (and it does a phenomenal job!!!) It's got a smooth creamy texture that leaves my skin feeling baby soft and moisturized after! The price is awesome as well $4 CDN!! <3 I have already bought a backup and I'm thinking of getting more backups!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't label this product specifically as an eye makeup remover, but more of a cleanser. I apply this product on my face before I get into the shower on days that I feel I need an extra "boost" in cleaning my face (out and about most of the day or just feeling gritty). I love the fruit mix scent and it makes my skin so soft afterwards! I was told that this is more of a "pre-cleanser" so I still use a cleanser after I gently wipe this off.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by buitrang88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Remove all my make up well
- The smell is great: fruity but not too artificial
- packaging quality is good
- The price isn't too expensive
Cons:
- Maybe it isn't for my oily skin. After using it, I think my skin is more greasy
So "would you buy this product again?", I say No