October 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Pure Bronze Mineral bronzer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for a while and haven't rused it as a bronzer, tried as a countour but its too shimery imo for that, today I decided to use it as an eyeshadow, I used a little and then added more to the outer part of my lid to build the color and I have to say it looked soooo pretty. Never thought it would work for that but it's beautiful and lasted all day without a primer. I'm going to try it as what it was intended for next based on all the great reviews. It's a little pricey but you get a ton of product and it will last ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

Perfect!! I purchased this on eBay for around $12 after reading reviews. I absolutely love this nice shimmer with a real sunkissed look. It makes me feel pretty!! This is replacing my HG moonglow bronzer by Jane Iredale which is a little pricey. I'm so happy to have found this. A little foes a long way so it should last a long time. Thanks MUA for turning me on to this Fab product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Deathray33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I REALLY love this bronzer. It looks great on my pale skin and gives my face a healthy looking tan without being orange.

This bronzer works great as contour or a highlight and a little goes a long way. I will for sure buy this product again, that is if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8585

this bronzer is awesome!i'm a nc15 in mac and this bronzer suits me well...i use a powder brush and just use a tiny bit over my face and it gives me a bronzy fresh look!so far this product hasn't broken me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by monicatill26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg i totally agree!!!! the best friggin product ever, i dont think i can ever live without this bronzer now :) im going to have to buy like 3 backups incase it ever gets discontinued! its not streaky, it gives you a radiant glow, and its so gorgeous! not orangey, its very buildable and it doesnt give you those lines on your face, its very natural looking! i think every women needs this in her collection! i dont think any bronzer can even compare!! not even NARS laguna! its the best i would buy this over and over its the best!!!! im not getting paid for this of course im just a makeup junkie and i try so many products and i can truly say this is my holy grail of bronzers!!! :) hope you try ladies, it will make you look your BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OMG!!!! where has this been all my life??? Absolutely the best bronzer I've ever used in my life!!!!! I've been afraid of most bronzers as I don't want then to look fake, as alot do. The color is not orange at all which is amazing in itself, (as I am light skinned LLL ) but the shimmer in it is amazing!! It has little pearl shimmer to it. Which is so pretty. People at mywork wer asking where I got the tan it looked so natural. You do not need alot either, apply to brush and tap all the extra off, my HG bronzer forever, if they ever stopped making this I would go into mourning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

Have I really not reviewed this? Because I've been using it almost every single day since it arrived in the mail. (Hint: you can buy this much cheaper on websites other than the brand's.) I think the problem most people have with this is --> they're not familiar with using mineral products. As such, use only A TINY BIT. I mean like the amount of cinnamon you'd sprinkle on a dessert. I'm super duper pale and find this provides the *NICEST* and healthiest glow. Because it's mineral based, it provides a sheen that, while obviously glowy, doesn't look contrived. I've even just applied more of this on my cheeks and a good friend told me "I love your blush." "Why, thank you! It's just bronzer." At first I thought this was too frosty as others have pointed out. But with practice, this is truly a secret weapon. I *genuinely* look naturally tan with this and the amount of product in the package is enormous. I hope you give it a shot! It's decidedly in my Top 10 all time makeup products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this based on the high review rate. Someone on a board had a code for 50% off certain products and this was one of them. It gives me a great glow. It is a little shiny but perfect for going out. It is a little sparkly but it looks great on my skin now that I have absolutely no pimples for the first time in years thanks to not using makeup while exposing my skin to more water and a couple products. But you can use this as a bronzer or an all over glow. The packaging was very smart considering it's minerals because when you open the cap there is a sliding door for the holes. You can twist it open to pour out the bronzer and twist it back so the minerals don't fall out. Will definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you like SUPER shinny glittery metallicy textures then this is THE BOMB !!! To be honest I dont like it its a great quality product but its ridiculously shinny and I dont enjoy that amount of shine on my face . I like a creamy moist-y sheen but this bronzer offers an extremely frosty finish that exaggerates every tiny hair and pore on your face . As far as the color goes this "bronzer" goes on quite sheer doesnt add much color on the skin mostly adds shine and frosty-ness Im not willing to use this on my face even for me is too... festive lol I use it on my body with a fluffy brush just because I have it I dont like it on my body either

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by grldollies

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

.25 oz loose powder -Pure Bronze is a Great Bronzer, Not too dark or orange. Slight sheen, but not too metallic-y or sparkle-ly. Good for older skin and works fine for light to medium skin, I have a bit of olive tone skin and it looks nice. Doesn't seem to clog pores or make my oily face produce more oil. Easy to use, especially if you dust your face with primed & poreless powder over your foundation first, The you can with a separate clean brush dust/wipe off a bit if you get a bit too much pure bronze layered on.
I am very happy with my purchace, it lasted 9 months and I plan too buy another.