Australis Duos (Highlighter & Contour Duo)

4.5

on 10/2/2014 7:31:00 PM

Found the bronzer and highlighter duo in a clearance bin for about $3. I didnt mind the highlighter but i dont like shimmery bronzers. I didnt reach for it, so i ended up throwing it out. Other than that good packaging and great for newbies.

on 10/8/2013 10:06:00 AM

I have both the blush duo and highlight duo. In the blush duo I absolutely love the matte bronzer because its the perfect shade, but the blush isn't very pigmented. On the other hand, the highlighter in the other duo is soooo nice and gives u a really luminous sheer glow when applied. It gives u a nice sheen not a glittery look. I'm not a fan of the shimmery bronzed though. Overall for $3 it's an AWESOME buy, but unfortunately it's discontinued. If you manage to find it anywhere for cheap, definitely pick it up :)

on 8/24/2012 9:45:00 PM

I found this in the clearance bin for $2 last week and WOW I love it! The bronzer highlighter look amazing together, I just mix my brush over the top and sweep over my cheeks and top of my eyes and the colour is amazing with the perfect amount of shimmer. The compact is gorgeous with 2 sections one for the compact the other for the brush! Great to take with you as its not too bulky! If I find it again I will buy more.

on 4/20/2009 4:00:00 AM

I LOVE IT =)

the powder is soooo soft and has a really nice light shimmer to it that doesnt leave your face all sparkly. the highlight and contour complement eachother and my skintone perfectly.

Recommended for Normal Skin