November 27, 2014 | 933 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Smashing Soft/Focus Eyeshadow Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 12:23:00 AM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Soft/Focus is the best shadow combo! I have med brown hair and green eyes and I love this eyeshadow. I bought it off the Smashbox website in the sale section so I hope they arent discontinuing it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Clare_3108

Apart from the Casting Call trio shadows these are my favourite, both shades are very very wearable and I think would be good for all shades, one of the few shadows that don't crease on me, love them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 9:35:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love Smashbox shadows and this duo is no exception. Beautiful shades with high quality pigmentation that last forever! Retails for $24 for the duo. the colors are a shimmery taupey pink highlighter and brownish mauve shade with shimmer! Shadows are richly pigmented, go on smoothly and last all day without creasing. Top quality product and Smashbox shadows are among my faves!