Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: White Petrolatum USP (100%) (Purpose: Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Flavor 1/21/10

on 5/23/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This feels really gentle. It's comparable to dabbing water on the lips. Vaseline is a good company when it comes to moisture, and it smells much better than Chapsticks. Haha

on 2/28/2015 7:36:00 PM

These are $.97 at Target. Score. I buy about three every time I go -- not because I use them up quickly, but because my dog obviously must have chapped lips because she steals them constantly. (Don't worry, I catch her so she doesn't ingest them)

They are moisturizing and don't burn. I like the applicator so I don't have to stick my finger in a petri dish of goo. Two thumbs up. (And two paws up)

on 12/9/2014 11:09:00 PM

this is by far the only product that can moisturize my lips in winter time. great job. however it can appear to look oily after applying.

on 11/2/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i know they refer this as the advanced formula but i much prefer the cherry one, i find that more moisturizing. not going to repurchase this.

on 10/28/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My lips are very chapped, dry and sensitive recently. They sting when I use my EOS sweet mint lip balm on it which scares me. They constantly feel dry and whatever lip balm I apply does not seem to absorb. They feel sore and it is very uncomfortable. I keep biting and licking them. This started after I ate kiwis. The doctor told me to use Vaseline as other lip balm brands have flavourings and scents that is not good. He also sad not to bite and lick them haha

The scent is nice and mild but when I apply it to my lips, it stings a little however not as bad as to the EOS one. I do not know if this will help but I will use it more times and see how it is.

on 5/10/2014 8:43:00 AM

The Good:
- Easy to Use
- Helps one heals Chap Lips
- Moisturize Lips
- Cheap

The Bad:
- A little disgusting if you start to smell your own saliva on the product's nuzzle
- Caused one's lip to look Oil-Soaked

Full Review: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/83606311789/vaseline-lip-therapy-advanced-formula-review

on 3/20/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great moisturizing lip product if you have severely chapped or cracked lips. I didn't realize until this winter that I never really knew what "severely chapped lips" meant, but now I know (and I also now know that most balms just won't cut the mustard for me). This lip treatment brings my lips much needed relief and it doesn't have SPF in it (which dries my lips out even more).

I will say that even though this works well and keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time, I tend to prefer the formula of the cocoa butter lip therapy that comes in the little mini-jar just a bit more. The other formula is a bit thicker, slightly more pleasant smelling, and maybe more pleasant tasting. That's not to say that this formula is in any way *un*pleasant in these respects, but the other one is just a cut above in my opinion. This formula is noticably thinner and has a slightly greasy/slippery feel to it compared to the lip therapy in a jar.

That said, I significantly prefer the packaging on this one since it comes in a squeezable tube rather than a jar. To me, it is more hygenic. So, I use this formula when I'm out and about and don't have the chance to wash my hands before applying lip balm. I use the lip therapy in a jar at home and especially before bed. Both of those products together have really saved my lips!

on 5/25/2013 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My lips has always been terribly dry.. I've used many chapsticks and this Vaseline Lip Therapy is by far one of the best! It moisturizes my lips really well! I usually use this under my lip gloss or lipsticks.. Light barely there scent and affordable! Love it!

on 5/22/2013 11:29:00 AM

My lips cracked very badly several months ago, and I have been searching for a good lip treatment balm. Tried several lip balms which didn't work including Neutrogena. But when I bought this Vaseline lip balm, it healed my cracked lips within 2-3 days, and it feels soft and mild on my lips. It is cheap too.

However, the packaging makes it such that I HAVE TO clean my fingers before I squeeze the lip balm out of the tube to apply on my lips. But I guess it has to come in the tube form because of its formula. And the oil disappears after a meal, and you'd have to re-apply.

But for its effectiveness, I will definitely buy it again.

on 4/26/2013 6:04:00 PM

Amazing product! It feels great on my lips and protects and heals them. Dirt cheap, too!

Popular Lip Treatments