July 31, 2014 | 2013 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy Advanced Formula

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by AnaisSH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The Good:
- Easy to Use
- Helps one heals Chap Lips
- Moisturize Lips
- Cheap

The Bad:
- A little disgusting if you start to smell your own saliva on the product's nuzzle
- Caused one's lip to look Oil-Soaked

Full Review: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/83606311789/vaseline-lip-therapy-advanced-formula-review

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by husserl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great moisturizing lip product if you have severely chapped or cracked lips. I didn't realize until this winter that I never really knew what "severely chapped lips" meant, but now I know (and I also now know that most balms just won't cut the mustard for me). This lip treatment brings my lips much needed relief and it doesn't have SPF in it (which dries my lips out even more).

I will say that even though this works well and keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time, I tend to prefer the formula of the cocoa butter lip therapy that comes in the little mini-jar just a bit more. The other formula is a bit thicker, slightly more pleasant smelling, and maybe more pleasant tasting. That's not to say that this formula is in any way *un*pleasant in these respects, but the other one is just a cut above in my opinion. This formula is noticably thinner and has a slightly greasy/slippery feel to it compared to the lip therapy in a jar.

That said, I significantly prefer the packaging on this one since it comes in a squeezable tube rather than a jar. To me, it is more hygenic. So, I use this formula when I'm out and about and don't have the chance to wash my hands before applying lip balm. I use the lip therapy in a jar at home and especially before bed. Both of those products together have really saved my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

My lips has always been terribly dry.. I've used many chapsticks and this Vaseline Lip Therapy is by far one of the best! It moisturizes my lips really well! I usually use this under my lip gloss or lipsticks.. Light barely there scent and affordable! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by siminwang

My lips cracked very badly several months ago, and I have been searching for a good lip treatment balm. Tried several lip balms which didn't work including Neutrogena. But when I bought this Vaseline lip balm, it healed my cracked lips within 2-3 days, and it feels soft and mild on my lips. It is cheap too.

However, the packaging makes it such that I HAVE TO clean my fingers before I squeeze the lip balm out of the tube to apply on my lips. But I guess it has to come in the tube form because of its formula. And the oil disappears after a meal, and you'd have to re-apply.

But for its effectiveness, I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

Amazing product! It feels great on my lips and protects and heals them. Dirt cheap, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I got this at my local grocery store for about $2. The cherry scent smells amazing. My lips get really smooth and soft but it kinda wears off after a little while. The hole that the product comes out of is kinda small so you have to squeeze kinda hard, but I like it cause with other products that have similar packaging, I always squeeze way to much out & end up wasting it. I've tried the cherry one too & I like it a little better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by LIPGLOSSADDICT1025

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product because it protects my lips and keeps them soft. It does add a bit of a lip glossy shine, but it isn't that noticeable. I really don't like the round tip so that's why I took off a lippie. This was SO cheap ( I bought at a gas station for a dollar!) Also, upon first use it makes my lips feel sorta slippery but it went away in about five minutes. This product was pretty great!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

:( Nothing great about it. I have to keep reapplying it so I'm looking for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I love the smell, feel and moisture it gives to my lips. You can find it at the 99cent stores easily!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by thenifellinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is best for nights. i love sleeping in super cold a/c and this is the ONLY thing that keeps my lips moist! Usually lipbalms make my lips peel if I leave it overnight, but this doesnt! This just improves my lips! Will definitely recommend!