December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Liiv Botanicals Moisture Boosting Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty awesome - it is rich and creamy while not being greasy. This is $10 on the avon website. Right now it is $5.99! - Although it says "while supplies last", so I am thinking it is being DC'd! I love this line - Liiv is great. Everything smells really fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lachulitachaparrita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great and feels beautifully in my skin, is not greasy but it really moisturizes my skin, i'm looking forward to buy the rest of the liiv botanicals products specially the night moisturizer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a jar, 200ml size, and it smells divine! It's a crisp, clean, slightly floral scent, but not overpowering at all. I can wear any fragrance after I put it on and it doesn't clash with anything. It also works great!! Being a body butter, it's a bit thick but it sinks into skin so well. No greasy feeling like some body butters leave, just great moisturization. Yes, it comes in a jar which some might find unhygenic, however, it has to be in a jar because it is a butter and thick. I personally don't mind products in jars - use a spatula or wash hands before reaching into the jar. The butter is white and maybe that lends itself, visually, to the clean concept, but really, the product itself is amazing! I've been using it all winter and it helped so much with my dry skin, including dry hands, elbows and feet. Even though I have the hand cream in the same line, I admit I prefer the body butter when my hands are really dry. Great price for the amount and quality of the product - I got it for $10 CAD on sale, it is regularly $12. The Liiv Botanicals line is not really new, but a somewhat recent addition to Avon's product lines. According to an Avon brochure, it's an "exclusive fusion of natural plant extracts to revitalize skin". There are a few other products - body wash, natural fragrance oil sprays, face serum, night moisturizer, hand cream, etc. - I also use the body wash, both fragrance oils (vitality and sensuality - I like sensuality more), night moisturizer and hand cream - they are all really good products. Give them a try - especially the body butter - you might love it too!!