Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel

4.4

Lactose, Mannitol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate Dextrin, Water, Zeolite, Silica, Betaine, Papain, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract Starch, PEG-32, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Yellow 5, Green 3, Fragrance

on 2/21/2015 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The packaging is a little silly-- I don't find that the 'pre-measuring pour' works. I just use a dime-size mound that seems enough.

I use this 1-2 a week in the morning, and my face feels so soft afterwards. It foams up and is a very gentle AHA exfoliator. If you want a very abrasive or scrubby exfoliators, this might disappoint you. I consider this a 'maintenance' exfoliator, and every 2 weeks I use a crystal exfoliator in the shower.

Tip: If you are going to use this in the shower, I recommend 'decanting' a small portion into a travel container. The humidity will cause it to clump up (like salt) otherwise, and you might waste a lot of product.

on 1/21/2015 7:39:00 AM

This is my HG exfoliator...it smells fresh and leaves my skin incredibly soft, smooth, and clean feeling. I will continue to purchase this, because even though it is on the pricier side, the bottle lasts forever.

on 1/13/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I admit, I'm clueless as to how this product actually works so well (I've tried peels before, but they always slightly tingle or sting), but it just DOES. It's powdered botanical magic, I tell you! Treatment Enzyme Peel is a product that doesn't feel like it's doing anything when you use it (if you are used to scrubs), and you don't think it's doing anything besides cleansing since it's just a foam. But, lo and behold, when you rinse off you are left with bright and glowing skin. I used this once, then twice, and didn't think it did anything at all. I was so angry that I spent my money on this after my friend raved about it... until I started using it every other day and quickly noticed that my skin was softer, clearer, more radiant, and glowing. Now it's HG for me, and I have shoved aside all of my harsher scrubs and microdermabrasion treatments. The container dispenses the perfect amount of floral-scented powder for each use, and all you have to do it add a little bit of water to create a luxurious foam. Massage onto your face for about a minute, then rinse. It's as easy as that :)

on 12/20/2014 11:29:00 AM

I purchased this product when I was 20 percent off in Sephora so there will be more in my price range. I saw this on a review on YouTube and got curious. This is gentle on my skin. It smoothes the surface while brightens on my skin. I use this about 2 times a week. it does have a scent to it but not overwhelming. I just wish it was less pricey.

on 11/16/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing, it gently exfoliates without scrubbing, burning, or stripping the skin. Immediately after use skin feels soft and smooth, and there is no redness or irritation. I have extremely sensitive skin and have had no problems using this. It's a very fine yellow powder that gently foams with a bit of water. While the price is definitely steep and in the high end/luxury category it takes only a tiny bit of product and a few drops of water to work. One package will last months so the cost is justifiable. This has a very light fragrance that is both fruity and floral, but pleasant. Packaging is elegant, modern, and minimal, very chic.

on 10/21/2014 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Ok so I have the funkiest skin. It's combo oily with dry patches on my cheeks and chin, large pores and a nose that stays clogged up like a freeway at rush hour. It's been a long road getting the right skin care routine. Gotta fight the oil but not dry out the Sahara desert that is my cheeks. Anywhoo...I got this as a super sample. I'd been using large grain exfoliates as well as microdermabraison products with no results but crappier skin. Enter in Amore Pacific treatment enzyme peel. If this isn't HG I don't know what is. From the first use my skin felt smooth, no flaky patches, the sebum in and around my nose was cleared and my pores smiled back at me. I said to myself maybe I was giving this product to much credit. So I wait and let my face get clogged up again (about 48 hours later because my skin hates me) and I used it again. Just a small smidge of powder, scrubbed for 60-90 seconds I suppose and voila!! It took me a while to get through the sample because this stuff is powerful and you literally only need a pinch. I slap on some Philosophy oil free moisturizer and I feel like a GODDESS!! Ladies if you've got cranky skin this is the peel for you. A full size will set you back $60 but it lasts forever.

on 7/27/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I am excited to have this be my first product review! This peel is really beautiful.

I have been using it every other day, but I could easily use it every day. It is not only gentle, but extremely effective.

First of all, it smells nice - so there`s that.

More importantly, it has really made a difference in my skin. My tone is brighter, the texture is MUCH smoother, and my pores look smaller. It is expensive but worth the money in my opinion.

I am very confident that with continued use of this lovely product I will be more confident being bare-faced than I ever have before. I highly recommend!

on 6/5/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hands-down the best new product I've tried in more than a year and I'm quite the product queen. I've used all sorts of peels and exfoliants, including an enzyme exfoliating mask. None of the products I've tried over the years compares to this. After one use my skin felt incredibly soft and was glowing. No scrubbing beads, no harsh chemicals...just a soothing, gentle foam created by the small amount of auto-dispensed powder mixed with water in your hands.

The scent is pleasant, and you only massage the product on your face for a minute before rinsing, so it's extremely time efficient. I keep it in the shower and use it once or twice a week. I love that the packaging dispenses the exact amount needed and is so simple. Love.

on 6/1/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've always had relatively good skin, very few breakouts, etc. but the texture of my skin has always left something to be desired. I've had my Clairsonic for approximately three years now. I've tried using it once a week, once a day, twice a day, I've tried different brush heads, different cleansers... I've tried just about everything to get it to work for me. Lately, I've been breaking out and, while I'm still working on that issue, I decided to make more of an effort to fix the skin texture issue. I've seen reviews of this on YouTube and did a lot of research before purchasing it as the price tag is pretty steep. The packaging of this stuff is great, the way that it dispenses just the exact amount is fantastic. The smell of this is lovely, it's citrus but not overpowering. Just a few drops of water makes this foam up and become a silky lather that you massage in for 30-45 second. I have been using this nightly and following it up with CeraVe PM moisturizer. When I wake up, my skin is softer, smoother and brighter than it's ever been before in my adult life. Three years with my Clarisonic never gave me results anywhere close to this. I will absolutely repurchase.

on 3/9/2014 11:20:00 PM

Within the past year and half I have switched from being so aggressive with my skin, and staying away from grainy scrubs, and harsher acids, and I wish I had done this sooner. My skin has never looked better now that I'm extremely gentle to my skin, and this product is amazing. Don't let the price scare you, as it will last you FOREVER - I think I've had the bottle 8 months, and still have product left. I use this every other day as part of my nighttime routine, and my skin glows. Love this product!

Popular Scrubs