April 19, 2014 | 1915 users online

Scrubs - Amore Pacific - treatment enzyme peel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mizzou_nyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Within the past year and half I have switched from being so aggressive with my skin, and staying away from grainy scrubs, and harsher acids, and I wish I had done this sooner. My skin has never looked better now that I'm extremely gentle to my skin, and this product is amazing. Don't let the price scare you, as it will last you FOREVER - I think I've had the bottle 8 months, and still have product left. I use this every other day as part of my nighttime routine, and my skin glows. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a beautiful enzyme peel, smells fresh and it really leaves your face bright and flake free. I especially love that it's a powder in a smart bottle that pours exactly the right amount you need. Although it says to pour two drops of water to get it to foam I find that just wetting your hands and face and rubbing the foam on your wet face works best. It's just lovely all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by somebeach

I've had millia on one side of my face for years. I've tried lactic acid, retinol, and glycolic acid 40% without any luck and had given up on it. 3 uses of this stuff and they are GONE! My pores are also much smaller and my skin tone and dark marks are reduced. I love this stuff and plan to buy the large size soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I was not expecting to like something from Amorepacific at all! I tried a number of their products and had issues with many, from a "hydrating" moisturiser I tried that had way too much alcohol, to their Rejuvenating Serum that had even more alcohol (and I don't mean fatty alcohol - I mean the drying SD/denatured alcohol) which caused my skin to dry out and become really red and irritated.

This is a powder (which can be a bit messy) that you pour out into your palm, add water and it becomes a creamy lather that you massage into your skin for about 30-45 seconds. You only need a small amount for the whole face and neck. It has a soft feminine scent which surprisingly did not irritate my skin, in fact, I found it to be pleasant. It has no particles/beads or anything "scrubby" but instead is supposed to exfoliate with enzymes. It left my skin soft and smooth, no irritation or redness. I use it after removing make-up and cleansing. Though I get better results from leave-on chemical exfoliants, this is a nice treat to use once or twice a week.

While this is definitely not a necessity nor miracle, if you don't mind the price, it's a nice "fluff" or extra type product. I would recommend this for any skin type, but get a sample if possible first especially if sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG facial scrub. I have dry, sensitive skin that does not react well to most scrubs. Scrubs that have scrubbing particles in them, whether they're natural or synthetic, doesn't matter. My face always feels so raw afterwards, splotchy and possibly a break-out or two. So, I had received a sample back then and fell in love. It made my skin feel so smooth and soft and toned. Didn't irritate and I told myself I would buy. Well that's been a few years now, and I still love it. A bottle lasts me practically a year and a half, which makes up for the expensive price. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by AM987654

This is a great exfoliant! Powder form that turns into a light foam, no harsh shells or beads. My skin definitely looks brighter after using it. I use it twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I really like this exfoliant. The delivery system is pure genius, and it is nice and gentle, but effective. I am leery of scrub exfoliants for everyday use--they can be too harsh and can cause microscopic tears in the skin. But this works really well. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. I am on my second bottle and I doubt it will be my last.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A lot of people gave this product a good review. I'm not sure how I feel about the product but I do prefer REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask more. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask works better at unclogging pores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This stuff is great at removing dead,flaky skin without any irritation. A little product goes a long way so I see this lasting me at least a year. Especially since I only use it twice a week...sometimes three. Well worth the sticker price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by hannabananahk

I love the softness of my skin! It takes a few uses, but my skin is noticeably more supple and radiant.