July 31, 2014 | 1709 users online

Scrubs - Amore Pacific - treatment enzyme peel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by SHLAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am excited to have this be my first product review! This peel is really beautiful.

I have been using it every other day, but I could easily use it every day. It is not only gentle, but extremely effective.

First of all, it smells nice - so there`s that.

More importantly, it has really made a difference in my skin. My tone is brighter, the texture is MUCH smoother, and my pores look smaller. It is expensive but worth the money in my opinion.

I am very confident that with continued use of this lovely product I will be more confident being bare-faced than I ever have before. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Hands-down the best new product I've tried in more than a year and I'm quite the product queen. I've used all sorts of peels and exfoliants, including an enzyme exfoliating mask. None of the products I've tried over the years compares to this. After one use my skin felt incredibly soft and was glowing. No scrubbing beads, no harsh chemicals...just a soothing, gentle foam created by the small amount of auto-dispensed powder mixed with water in your hands.

The scent is pleasant, and you only massage the product on your face for a minute before rinsing, so it's extremely time efficient. I keep it in the shower and use it once or twice a week. I love that the packaging dispenses the exact amount needed and is so simple. Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've always had relatively good skin, very few breakouts, etc. but the texture of my skin has always left something to be desired. I've had my Clairsonic for approximately three years now. I've tried using it once a week, once a day, twice a day, I've tried different brush heads, different cleansers... I've tried just about everything to get it to work for me. Lately, I've been breaking out and, while I'm still working on that issue, I decided to make more of an effort to fix the skin texture issue. I've seen reviews of this on YouTube and did a lot of research before purchasing it as the price tag is pretty steep. The packaging of this stuff is great, the way that it dispenses just the exact amount is fantastic. The smell of this is lovely, it's citrus but not overpowering. Just a few drops of water makes this foam up and become a silky lather that you massage in for 30-45 second. I have been using this nightly and following it up with CeraVe PM moisturizer. When I wake up, my skin is softer, smoother and brighter than it's ever been before in my adult life. Three years with my Clarisonic never gave me results anywhere close to this. I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by mizzou_nyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Within the past year and half I have switched from being so aggressive with my skin, and staying away from grainy scrubs, and harsher acids, and I wish I had done this sooner. My skin has never looked better now that I'm extremely gentle to my skin, and this product is amazing. Don't let the price scare you, as it will last you FOREVER - I think I've had the bottle 8 months, and still have product left. I use this every other day as part of my nighttime routine, and my skin glows. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a beautiful enzyme peel, smells fresh and it really leaves your face bright and flake free. I especially love that it's a powder in a smart bottle that pours exactly the right amount you need. Although it says to pour two drops of water to get it to foam I find that just wetting your hands and face and rubbing the foam on your wet face works best. It's just lovely all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by somebeach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had millia on one side of my face for years. I've tried lactic acid, retinol, and glycolic acid 40% without any luck and had given up on it. 3 uses of this stuff and they are GONE! My pores are also much smaller and my skin tone and dark marks are reduced. I love this stuff and plan to buy the large size soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I was not expecting to like something from Amorepacific at all! I tried a number of their products and had issues with many, from a "hydrating" moisturiser I tried that had way too much alcohol, to their Rejuvenating Serum that had even more alcohol (and I don't mean fatty alcohol - I mean the drying SD/denatured alcohol) which caused my skin to dry out and become really red and irritated.

This is a powder, which can be a bit messy, that you pour out into your palm (or rather, the container pumps out a pre-measured amount), add water and it becomes a creamy lather that you massage into your skin for about 30-45 seconds. You only need a small amount for the whole face and neck. It has a soft feminine scent which surprisingly did not irritate my skin, in fact, I found it to be pleasant. It has no particles/beads or anything "scrubby" but instead is supposed to exfoliate with enzymes. It left my skin soft and smooth, no irritation or redness. I use it after removing make-up and cleansing. Though I get better results from leave-on chemical exfoliants, this is a nice treat to use once or twice a week - but I see no long term results or "wow factor" from this so-called peel, just nice smooth skin after use.

While this is definitely not a necessity nor miracle, if you don't mind the price, it's a nice "fluff" or extra type product. I would recommend this for any skin type, but get a sample if possible first especially if sensitive to fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG facial scrub. I have dry, sensitive skin that does not react well to most scrubs. Scrubs that have scrubbing particles in them, whether they're natural or synthetic, doesn't matter. My face always feels so raw afterwards, splotchy and possibly a break-out or two. So, I had received a sample back then and fell in love. It made my skin feel so smooth and soft and toned. Didn't irritate and I told myself I would buy. Well that's been a few years now, and I still love it. A bottle lasts me practically a year and a half, which makes up for the expensive price. I hope they never stop making this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by AM987654

This is a great exfoliant! Powder form that turns into a light foam, no harsh shells or beads. My skin definitely looks brighter after using it. I use it twice a week.

EDIT: I find that over time this wasn't really helping my skin. Even though it exfoliates, my skin still looked dull. I'm back to using Exfolikate by Kate Somerville.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I really like this exfoliant. The delivery system is pure genius, and it is nice and gentle, but effective. I am leery of scrub exfoliants for everyday use--they can be too harsh and can cause microscopic tears in the skin. But this works really well. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. I am on my second bottle and I doubt it will be my last.