November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go Fresh - Grapefruit & lemongrass scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by solai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite deodorant. The scent is literally shower fresh and I never get sick of it. It's also light in the sense that it'll keep you fresh but won't interfere with your perfume. This goes for the roll-on version as spray deodorants tend to be stronger in scent overall. I have both the roll-on and spray version and the scents aren't 100% identical but both good nonetheless. The roll- on is my favourite but the spray one is good for summer as you can use it on your feet, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fresh smelling wetness protection that lasts all day and does not irritate me? That's a winner! I like this deodorant.
This is now my go-to daily anti-perspirant (I use the Clinical strangth one only when I really need it - like weddings, parties etc.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by shayhares

Best Deo I have ever used. It has clean fresh smell, not too light or strong. I will not leave house with out it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the spray deodorant of this and it works so well and smells so nice! I love all of the dove deodorants - I'd definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use the spray version, which is the only version I like for deodorants. It has a really nice smell and it keeps you fresh all day with just one single application in the morning. I'm surprised not to see more good reviews as this works so well for me. I will continue to buy this and I do recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for a month as I love clean smells...
It wasn't very effective for wetness and my boyfiend said I smelled like an air freshener.
Will not repuchase

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pastel7lover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

its not an amazing deodorant but it worked well at some times and not-so well at others. i do love the scent though! a really nice fresh citrus smell that woke me up in the morning! i used the roll-on version which did take a long time to dry. as far as anti-perspirents go, its not too bad but didnt keep me 100% dry throughout the day. i wouldnt repurchase it simply because there are so many other deodorants to try that are on the market and i havent been blown away by these results. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This left a rash under my arms, the sent was too much for me.
I had to use soap and water to stop the itching .

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by leilajansen

The only thing I loved about this product was the lovely scent.

After a few uses, it dried out my underarms to an extent where my underarms became extremely itchy and uncomfortable. I also found that it really stuck to my skin and was difficult to scrub off at the end of the day.

Furthermore, there is not much information on the net about the hazard level of the ingredients used in this product, I will not buy this again and will opt for something more natural with low or no hazard ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by juicyyycouture

The go fresh dry deodorant is probably the BEST deodorant I've ever tried. It lasted ALL day, even with most of it spent outside in the heat. It smells soooo good!! I'm never afraid to lift my arms now :). I seriously can't stop smelling my armpits..hahaha!!