November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

Polishes - OPI - Party in my Cabana

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by caiya

OPI Party in my Cabana is a nice creamy pink. Reminds me of a Barbie doll shoe pink. It is nice, very wearable but nothing particularly special. The application and wearability was decent. It is a good summer color.

I wouldn't buy it again just because I think it would be an easy color to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by amywmy

I like this color because it draws attention to my fingers, somehow. It goes very well with my skin tone (NC25). Does need to afew coats to achieve opacity but dry time was good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

This is a gorgeous pink! It is true to color and the consistency is amazing. This definately looks good on my nc44 skin. I wear this all year long!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Katrinket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Is your skin tone warm? Then this is your pink! For some reason, good pinks are hard to find for us warm-toned gals! And if you're also pale like I am, it's even harder. I'm a "spring" palette for reference, if anyone out there still remembers color draping.)

Fabulous on toes, esp in summer. Great on very short fingernails, as well, probably a little much for long ones, though. Bright, but not hot pink, this is a pink grown-ups can wear. As others have noted, it has a hint of coral to it, a reddish pink. It looks different in different lights, of course. Sometimes corally, sometimes rosy. No cool/blue undertones, as most other pink polishes seem to have. Not boring, not OTT, not muddy, just perfect! Very creamy appearance. Usual OPI quality, no issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by lambentflame1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Grabbed the last one in stock & I love this colour on my toes ! It's summer in Australia & I'm wearing it right now - gorgeous on my fair-medium, warm undertone skin. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I 'borrowed' this shade from my mother to try, and I love it! It's a bright pink but it's dark enough to look sophisticated. Wear it out or in - I don't think it would look out of place.
It goes perfectly with my pale skin with pink undertones.
I found the bottle and brush excellent for easy application.
I'm definitely getting one of my own now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bright pink but with a hint of coral. Definitely more pink than coral. Cream finish. Nice consistency. Not too runny or thick. Perfect in 2 coats. Really compliments my skintone! The coral tones warm this pink up perfectly and makes it so special and unique! One of my favorite summer colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Party In My Cabana is a bright, pink, rosey coral creme polish. When I first see it, well I thought it's another hot summer nail polish. But once I put it on, this color is so gorgeous. It's not traditionally pink nor coral neither. It has a rosey tint in between. The creme finish makes it looks elegant and classy.

The application is very good. It only needs two coats to get a complete opaque coverage. However, it does chip easily. I think this color will suit both warm/cool skin tone and dark/fair skin as this color is very versatile. I will buy this color again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by bluemelon

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this colour yet! I bought the entire South Beach collection last year when it came out, and I have to admit that this colour was not one of the standouts for me just by looking at the bottle. However, when I eventually got around to applying it - I wondered why it took me so long!

It's a gorgeous medium pink, slightly rosey tinged & also has a slight coral/salmon characteristic to it. I tried to photograph this, but couldn't quite capure it in my swatch, so like others have mentioned, it can look different depending on how you look at it. And along with Paint My Mojitoes Red (which is the red equivalent in the collection), it has a slightly muted characteristic to it. However it is definitely not dull - it makes it really unique when applied, and I don't have a colour like this in my collection.

Having tried other collections since this one was released, I have to say that the formula of the South Beach collection has been one of my favourites so far. I found it applies easier and better - 2 coats gives plenty of coverage, with no streaks at all. The shine is great and the longievity also great. And I have also noticed that the brush has become slightly wider in recent collections, but I prefer the slightly narrower pro-wide brush of collections from the Australian to this one.

Overall, a gorgeous colour. I have not really been a pink polish person previously, but this colour has really become one of my favourites, as it is unique & has also given me a bit more confidence with wearing pinks on my fingernails.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is a pinky-coral that looks great on my NC30 fingers and toes. I've been wearing it for 3 days with a top coat and no chipping on either place. It goes well with all kinds of summer colors like pink, orange, coral, yellow, green. The quality is super as with all OPI.