July 31, 2014 | 1312 users online

BB Cream - Dodo Club - BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is probably the cheapest of all the bb creams I've tried. It is thick in texture although it spreads quite easily. I'm quite dark (NC35-37) so it's obviously too light for me. :(
It is a good bb cream with a nice oil control, but sadly I think it lacks SPF.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great bb cream. It was acutally my first and I bought it before I knew what it was. As far as makeup it is EXCELLENT! It covers marks, uneveness, pores and everything suberb! But I do not think this is good for skincare.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently received a full size tube of this from a swap. The texture is quite thick and mask like, the color is too light and pinky for my medium (NC37) skin tone, I have not even tried it on my face but only on the back of my hand. I still gave it 3 lippies for the fact that I think it is quite moisturizing (by the feel on my hand) and for the tube packaging. I just noticed that there are several dates etched on the tube which quite confused me, there as one as HD 2001 and another as 2007, month/day, to think that I received it just last month about 2 or 3 weeks ago (2009). So, since i'm very new to BB Creams (this was my first bb cream) I could not tell if the 2007 was the manufactured date or expiry date, could not say it is the expiry because there is no 'exp' written on it. I wondered now if all BB Creams has expiry date or do they just put the manufactured date... Anyway, if there is a shade darker of this then I think I would buy it for its moisturizing feel.