December 21, 2014 | 867 users online

BB Cream - Clio - White BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A bit too light for my skin tone and also quite thick & creamy. However, the texture is smooth, keeps the powder well and stays for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Cutieboomber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream was the first one that i had tried. It has a thick texture and is relatively easy to apply, though some would disagree. Maybe it is easier because i use a little more, i find that you need more of this cream compared to some thinner ones. This may be an inconvenience at times, but i am fine with thicker creams.

The packaging was okay, although it reminded me of the packages for anti aging cream targeted at middle aged women. The biggest downside to this cream is definitely the price, as this cream costed me $40 AUS compared to Lioele triple solution which only cost $25AUS but still gave the same results, and maybe better,

I think i may repurchase this Bb cream, only for the convenience and the coverage, price-wise, i would stick with Lioele or Skin79.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by OriqinalAnqel

I have a lot of bb creams, and I like this one because it feels light on my skin, almost as if I weren't wearing anything. The only problem is that it appears a little bit light on my skin, I'm NC25 (NC30 in the summer).

The texture of this product is really really really nice, and I would buy it again for sure if they had it in a darker colour, I would still consider buying it again now.

The packaging, has a bit of work to do. It looks really really really really boring, and plain and white?

^^

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sharonshizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love bb creams and on a daily basis for school and work will only wear bb cream and maybe a bit of powder if my skin isn't looking as great. My friend gave this to me when I ran out of my usual Missha bb cream. On first application, it seemed like a perfect match for my pale, Asian skin but I checked my face in harsh daylight I was shocked. This bb cream had a grayish pink tone to it that was just not flattering. Bb creams always have a weird color at first but usually always oxidize to a natural, pale finish. This one also looked better after a few hours but still retained a grayish tone and faded away after half a day. I finally wanted to use up the bottle so I started using it as a base to my powder makeup but when I was out the spf really screwed me in flash and it's only spf 17 which really sucks cause you have to use spf under this anyways. It also takes a long long time to mattify so I have to apply then wait a good ten minutes before putting a powder over it. worst bb cream ever. I've since only use it as a pre under eye concealer and it works fine for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by somethingforsam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I'ved tried several but I always come back to this one because of it's unique colour. It's an ashy pink toned cream. There is a defnite herby-foral scent and the concentration is extreme high. The packaging is girly and cute. But the screw on cap can be annoying as it needs to be balanced before screwed on. It's got SPF 17, but why not bump it to 20. It can be used as a base if you feel it's too white. I hate that I'm running out as it cost me $40AUS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a full size 60ml of this from a swap. Very cute shiny tube packaging. Nude color with sort of an ashy undertone, it is quite light for my medium skintone (nc37), so what I do- I just squeezed a tiny pea size and spread it all over my face, not enough though, but I could not put more as it turn out very white on my skin, so just have to make the most of the tiny amount. I dust a powder bronzer all over my face afterwards. The consistency is just right, it is easy to blend and quite moisturizing. and what I like the most is the smell, it is quite hard to describe, but it smells like tradional chinese cosmetics, a bit herbal and flowery with a hint of powder which I like !