December 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This pencil is creamy. It does have that going for it.

However, the pigmentation is so-so. It does not stay put, it creases like crazy and fogs up contacts. This runs off my eyes after just a few hours. It is also horrible to blend, so do not even try to use this as a cream shadow base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was what I was looking for. Glides on smoothly without smudging or giving me raccoon eyes. I have the black shade and it is perfect for getting the looks I want. It is easy to use and doesn't break the bank too much. I have considered getting a back up. A major plus is that it doesn't irritate my eyes when they are watery. it also is easy to remove with a cleansing cloth or eye makeup remover. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a mini review from app (which I dont like since alot if features are missing/lacking) But I have to see if my reviews link up since on the app it acts as if Ive never done a review. so im seeing if it shows up on my computer the other way. on to my mini review Price is fair. Loreal tends to run expensive compared to other d/s companies but typically these pencils cost around $8-9 which is a little steep but considering the product its not bad. Loreal typically has $1 off coupons in the Sunday papers. the price will vary but Loreal is widely available in most stores. I purchased the Plum shade n a random clearance sale and Um nit sure how the formula varies according to shade but Id like to try a brown or black since i use them more. but with the plum pencil, the formula is really nice. its soft & creamy, easy to apply to lid or waterline without pulling or tugging. its pigmented. true to color. i do not have to keep going over the lines. There is some play time so that if you want to smudge the liner you can. this makes a great easy smoky look w/ just the pencil but Id suggest using an eye primer & topping w/ some shadow. esp for those w/ oily lids. i have normal to dry lids & do not have problems w/ this pencil smearing or running. Once it sets it lasts a long while for me. w/ primer & shadow it last at least 9+ hrs and have to remove w/ a moist wipe or even remover. Its a really great long wearing creamy pencil. often compared to Urban Decay but ill never own one so I cant compare. I really love the formula. its almost like a cream/gel to a powder like finish. not waxy or shiny. I will prob eventually pick up a more natural color but glad I tried it. The packaging is ok. Its a hard wooden sharpenable pencil. Standard size liner. Wish it were retractable to help w/ waste. i dont see too much waste but little was expected. the pencil is a nice sleek black pencil. it fits in standard sharpner. Its not the very best but nice & works. def recommend & will repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by darkangel13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Already repurchased and bought a backup and that requires some serious relationship commitment from me lol. I pretty much got tired of spending money on highend eyeliners like Urban Decay's 24/7 liners and even MAC ones because I stopped being "wowed" by them and I don't want to pony up $20 every other month because they along with mascaras I use up the fastest. It's just not worth it anymore. I do have a few exceptions like MAC Teddy because that's my boo but other than that to hell with them. This liner is SUPER black, SUPER creamy, SUPER smudgeable but once it's set it won't go anywhere. This has the rich black color and creaminess of MAC Smolder without the insufferable smudging and inevitable raccoon eyes. It also wears better than Urban Decay's Perversion which I returned and was altogether nothing to write home about. This is one of those brilliant gems from the drugstore that beat out HE makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by cj917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would say this pencil is comparable to Urban Decay's 24/7 velvet eyeliner. I have repurchased this so many times. It's good for tightlining and I also use it on my water line. It is very pigmented and lasts all day however, I took away one lippie because it does smudge

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great pencil! I only use this on my upper lash line and it delivers a nice thick, dark line. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I use a metal sharpener I got from Sally's and it sharpens easily and cleanly. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by C3r4ph3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been searching for a good eyeliner for a while. I'm too impatient to use true liquid liner, so I was very hopeful buying this.

Well, it turned out to be one of the most ridiculously easy-to-apply eyeliners I've ever used! I've bought four eyeliners in the past few months -- all super tuggy. I'm like really folks? Please can we just glide onto my dang eyelid? But noooooo. They decided to make my eyelid look like I had 10 cups of coffee before I decided to do my makeup.

The black is WOW black, and like others have said, the tool on the end is super useful. I definitely found a new addition to my daily makeup routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by yenvyme80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loveeeee the darkness of this liner. NOT FOR CONTACT WEARERS!!!! Eyes become blurred and dry!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Carbon Black....Really BLACK...INTENSE BLACK...Blackity black black black...Stayed IN my waterline. Had to smudge it quickly...once it's on...it's on!!! (It took 4 grown men and a lot of coconut oil to remove it!!!) So I love it... I've been channeling Joan Jett lately so this eyeliner is PERFECT!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Grrr! I had high hopes for this liner after reading the reviews here. I was pleased at first with the charcoal-y brown shade and ease of application. But it smudges like crazy! Even with primer, it got all over my upper socket. What a disappointment!