October 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by C3r4ph3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been searching for a good eyeliner for a while. I'm too impatient to use true liquid liner, so I was very hopeful buying this.

Well, it turned out to be one of the most ridiculously easy-to-apply eyeliners I've ever used! I've bought four eyeliners in the past few months -- all super tuggy. I'm like really folks? Please can we just glide onto my dang eyelid? But noooooo. They decided to make my eyelid look like I had 10 cups of coffee before I decided to do my makeup.

The black is WOW black, and like others have said, the tool on the end is super useful. I definitely found a new addition to my daily makeup routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by yenvyme80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loveeeee the darkness of this liner. NOT FOR CONTACT WEARERS!!!! Eyes become blurred and dry!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Carbon Black....Really BLACK...INTENSE BLACK...Blackity black black black...Stayed IN my waterline. Had to smudge it quickly...once it's on...it's on!!! (It took 4 grown men and a lot of coconut oil to remove it!!!) So I love it... I've been channeling Joan Jett lately so this eyeliner is PERFECT!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Tuffy7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Grrr! I had high hopes for this liner after reading the reviews here. I was pleased at first with the charcoal-y brown shade and ease of application. But it smudges like crazy! Even with primer, it got all over my upper socket. What a disappointment!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This liner has a great texture and I love everything about it!!!! Unfortunately I bought purple which looks horrible with my blue eyes. I should've thought about that before I bought it but it was the only color on sale... I definitely want to purchase a more flattering color :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall, I like this eyeliner quite a bit. I bought it in brown, which is a fairly intense cocoa color. Pros: Nice creamy coverage that does not pull, and sets easily enough with a light dusting of eyeshadow. I put it on 6 hours ago and it has barely budged (just a tiny bit on the outer corners of my eyes). My eyes can be sensitive to some products, but not this one.

Cons: Because of the very creamy texture, I find this easiest to apply with a brush. Just brush over the side of the pencil tip with a liner brush and apply. Not really a "con" to me, but some might not like this extra step. None of my cosmetic pencil sharpeners are the right size for this pencil, so I'll need to buy another one. Finally, just getting the pencil out of the packaging caused the smudger to snap off, and I wasn't being rough. I grabbed some duct tape and reattached the sucker! (A girls got to do what a girls got to do.)

So: Nice product, slightly finicky application, crappy packaging. I would most likely buy this again because I have been looking for a long time for a creamy eyeliner with good color payoff that actually sets and dries. This one does. And it is cheap, widely available and often on sale. 3-1/2 stars,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by dethkloth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Carbon black is my HG eyeliner. I have struggled to find a *super* black eyeliner to really make my eyes pop. This might be the darkest, most intense black that you can easily find in stores, almost impossibly black with a cool tone. I find most black liners to be a little too gray for my liking. I love the creamy formula on these pencils, and you can build up the color and intensity by using a little at a time, smudging with the included attachment. No tugging, the color glides on smoothly and doesn't budge once it sets. I do have to sharpen it a bit after every other use or so, but I don't have to sharpen to a point.

I also own the limited edition turquoise and purple pencils and the color payoff and intensity are amazing. I paid around $3 for each and for the quality, I'd expect to pay much more. I even went back to buy two more in case I run out! For a quick summer look, i line my eyes with the turquoise and finish it off with a few coats of mascara. So easy and looks great.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by xochristinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me at all. I applyed it on my waterline and went over it heaps of times and it didn't come off any darker. Blinked a few times and it disappeared even more. Not for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I have a bad pencil? It goes on so dry I cant draw with it. I am picky about my liners. They must go on smoothly then set well with no smudging. This did not work for me

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by chilipepper12390

Fantastic! This stuff goes on like buttah! Super pigmented and "slippery" it's a very "wet" formula so there is absolutely no tugging on your eye. Just swipe and it immediate deposits intense color. I love it. The only thing I dislike is that's it's a pencil, since I'm lazy and hate sharpening. But for the lasting power, smoothness, and price, I will happily deal with it.