L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

4.1

By far the best eyeliner I have ever used. I love this liner because of how long lasting it is and how intense the color is for a pencil liner. I tried Makeup Forever's Aqua Eye's pencil because it supposedly produced a darker color, but it did not compare to this pencil . One tip on using this pencil is to be gentle when sharpening it, because the liner can easily break due to its softness.

I have high standards for eyeliner. I usually use Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners but I want something more affordable. ANYWAY, this eyeliner smears like crazy on my eyelid and I don't have oily eyelids. It does not last on my waterline either. For a cheaper eyeliner, I will stick with avon's glimmersticks which are usually 3/$10 and don't smear like this.

on 5/17/2015 2:38:00 AM

I've already REPURCHASED this. The best and most unique feature of this eyeliner is that it is the DARKEST BLACK eyeliner I've ever tried. Very long wearing and don't have to reapply even once throughout a long day.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

after my bare minerals round the clock was discontinued i was in a search for a good liner for my water line and holy cow! this is even better! ... the charcoal black its the blackest black u can imagine, very pigmented and it is longewear, i put it on before work around 8 am, its almost 10 pm and it hasnt move, maybe a tiny little bitty, but my eyes were watery because i kept yawning a lot (tired)... its my HG... plus u can always get loreal coupons on sunday paper and/or often on sale at the drug stores, buy 1 get 1 50% off ;)

I was looking for good, pigmented liner to use on my tightline and was really let down

Pros:
-goes on smoothly
-rich pigmentation
-works for dry skin

Cons:
-really hard to get off
-spread to my waterline (not the look I was going for)
-on the more expensive side for drugstore

on 12/27/2014 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Okay soo... I have no idea why so many people like this eyeliner!?
I used it in my waterline and it pretty much was gone with an hour or two :s
I'll be honest with you even the Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil eyeliner is a better option than this.. Not happy with it at all.. after all an eyeliner is meant for the waterline.. So i wouldn't suggest it if you wanna use this in your waterline :)

I bought this liner in gray, and I LOVE it! It goes on so easily and once it's on, it's ON. I swatched it on my hand to check its color, and when I rubbed my hand over it to see if it would smudge, it did NOT BUDGE. I was very impressed! I just purchased this liner in black, and I plan to try it today: I hope it is as good as the gray color. I've tried all kinds of liners, and while liquids are my favorite, a pencil is also good to have for portability. The price is okay (around $10), but if you can find a sale price, why not try it? This pencil is a winner!

Edit: The carbon black pencil is just as awesome!! Creamy, extra-black, and long lasting!

on 12/14/2014 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This pencil is creamy. It does have that going for it.

However, the pigmentation is so-so. It does not stay put, it creases like crazy and fogs up contacts. This runs off my eyes after just a few hours. It is also horrible to blend, so do not even try to use this as a cream shadow base.

on 12/9/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was what I was looking for. Glides on smoothly without smudging or giving me raccoon eyes. I have the black shade and it is perfect for getting the looks I want. It is easy to use and doesn't break the bank too much. I have considered getting a back up. A major plus is that it doesn't irritate my eyes when they are watery. it also is easy to remove with a cleansing cloth or eye makeup remover. I would repurchase.

on 11/24/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a mini review from app (which I dont like since alot if features are missing/lacking) But I have to see if my reviews link up since on the app it acts as if Ive never done a review. so im seeing if it shows up on my computer the other way. on to my mini review Price is fair. Loreal tends to run expensive compared to other d/s companies but typically these pencils cost around $8-9 which is a little steep but considering the product its not bad. Loreal typically has $1 off coupons in the Sunday papers. the price will vary but Loreal is widely available in most stores. I purchased the Plum shade n a random clearance sale and Um nit sure how the formula varies according to shade but Id like to try a brown or black since i use them more. but with the plum pencil, the formula is really nice. its soft & creamy, easy to apply to lid or waterline without pulling or tugging. its pigmented. true to color. i do not have to keep going over the lines. There is some play time so that if you want to smudge the liner you can. this makes a great easy smoky look w/ just the pencil but Id suggest using an eye primer & topping w/ some shadow. esp for those w/ oily lids. i have normal to dry lids & do not have problems w/ this pencil smearing or running. Once it sets it lasts a long while for me. w/ primer & shadow it last at least 9+ hrs and have to remove w/ a moist wipe or even remover. Its a really great long wearing creamy pencil. often compared to Urban Decay but ill never own one so I cant compare. I really love the formula. its almost like a cream/gel to a powder like finish. not waxy or shiny. I will prob eventually pick up a more natural color but glad I tried it. The packaging is ok. Its a hard wooden sharpenable pencil. Standard size liner. Wish it were retractable to help w/ waste. i dont see too much waste but little was expected. the pencil is a nice sleek black pencil. it fits in standard sharpner. Its not the very best but nice & works. def recommend & will repurchase it!