July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Vanilla Dee-lite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a very thin consistency lotion. It absorbs quickly but isn't the most moisturizing. I prefer SFTS over this buts it's a good lotion nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received a sample of this stuff, and as far as consistency and moisturization go, I really liked it! It felt light, wasn't greasy, and absorbed quickly. And while it smelled beautiful in the pot...it didn't so much on my skin. It reacted oddly with my body chemistry, and by oddly I mean I smell like a pair of tires on a car! No joke! I really do smell kind of that rubbery new car smell. And while I do enjoy that smell when sitting in a new car, I don't enjoy it so much on my skin. Glad this was a sample, because I wouldn't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lotion could be great for some, but it's not right for me. The lotion FEELS great, it's a medium consistency, spreads easily, and sinks into the skin. The scent is very long lasting. I have used this lotion before bed and can smell it on me in the morning. However, I was disappointed by the smell. It is very strong and a little too sickly sweet for me, it's nearly headache inducing at first.

If you like strong, fruity/vanilla scents then this would be the perfect lotion for you because I have no complaints about the product itself, but the scent was just way too much for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to wash it off before I threw up.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells like vanilla heaven. A little goes a long way so be careful. I would say I have normal skin and this works great for me and the scent lingers. Yum

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin would not absorb this. It smells good but each time I used it I had to go wash it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well well well...most of us fell for the fragrance right? Me too.
The packaging is okay but its not very easy to get this out when you are more than half way through. The price is quite steep for a body lotion. This isn't a very moisturising one. I could use it in cooler months (not cold) but this smells so warm and nice that I really wanted this all over my body in winters too. But I cant afford to use 2 proper coats everyday and end up using a lot of it. I figured a way to save as much of it and still get moisturised skin in winters. Here's how I prefer using it. Btw, I dont do this everyday. It really depends on occasion. I use an unscented (some of the heavy duty moisturising ones like Palmers or Eucerin or Aveeno unscented) body lotion right after the shower. Now that my skin is well moisturised with the strong stuff I put on a very thin coat of Vanilla Dee-Lite wherever I want to smell good. Like on arms, legs, neck, upper back and its really up to you. Be careful not to use too much or even as much as we would use normally use or its a waste and you will end up having too much product on your skin. Just one really thin coat of it is all you need. Believe me, this thin coat SMELLS ALL DAY almost!!! I was so surprised. I used it in the morning and its like 7 in the evening now...I still smell this and it hasn't really faded. I will definitely repurchase it during winters...the scent is sooo warm and perfect for the season :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how this is a light weight body lotion, it moisturizes well and sinks in very well!

Only problem is that the smell is a bit too overpowering!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite lotion ever. Real vanilla, real jasmine. Smells heavenly. I love that my clothes smell of this when I'm wearing it. Also I love the fact that its full of natural ingredients rather than an extensive list of chemicals. It sinks into skin really quickly. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on MUA reviews. Ya'll definitely steered me in the right direction! This stuff is AMAZING. I cannot describe in words how amazing this scent is. Like another reviewer said, it's not a fake vanilla which is why I love it. A lot of vanilla scents are artificial while this is just pure vanilla goodness without being too overpowering. I can't stop smelling my arms when I use this haha. It is extremely moisturizing and has now replaced my trusty Lubriderm advanced therapy lotion. I love that the scent sticks with me all day, but on days that I want to wear perfume I don't wear this lotion because it is pretty strong for most of the day. I have been fighting liking lush with tooth and nail but I am slowly but surely caving in. I understand why some people are obsessed now because I have found some seriously incredible products lately! This has got to be my favorite lush product though. It's that incredible. Check it out!