October 31, 2014 | 1397 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Vanilla Dee-lite

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was given a bottle of this lotion for my birthday, and while I ADORE the scent (a nice strong true vanilla scent) it wasn't moisturizing at all for me. I have sever KP on my arms, and it didn't soften or smooth my arms or legs at all. I'll use it up because I adore the scent. But I wont be buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually got this in the Hello Gorgeous gift box for Valentine's Day!

I am a total vanilla lover... so I'm also extremely picky when it comes to anything with a vanilla fragrance. It HAS to smell like genuine vanilla. And this definitely does. Although it is a bit light but I can see how some people not into a strong smell would love that. I also noticed it had a hint of cinnamon smell to it as well even though that isn't an ingredient. Maybe it's just me but I doubt anyone would mind an added bit of cinnamon!!!

As far as the hydration goes, I would say it's a nice light moisturizer for the spring/summer.

If you want to see me talk about/use Vanilla Dee-Lite and all the products in the gift box, I also posted two videos on my YT channel!

LUSH! Hello Gorgeous Gift! (Part 1 of 2)

LUSH Hello Gorgeous Gift Demo & Review! (Part 2 of 2)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Was given this as a birthday gift in one of those pre packed gift boxes (that are just amazing) and even though I don't usually like vanilla fragrances I quite liked the sweet smell in the bottle. However, one applied to the skin it smells awful! I didn't like it on myself at all. I just use it now to shave with, and it works very well for that purpose! Wouldn't repurchase but I would if they had the same lotion in a different fragrance as I quite like the thin consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sheerio1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A little definitely goes a long way and it really soften the skin! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A little goes a long way.. I thought this was like a normal lotion so I applied the normal consistency you would apply.. But it was allot hahah and I had to somehow put it on my hands n stuff.. It smells really nice and light.. The smell goes after a fee hours and it absorbs really quickly.. I like it.. It smells cozy and just my type.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a very thin consistency lotion. It absorbs quickly but isn't the most moisturizing. I prefer SFTS over this buts it's a good lotion nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I received a sample of this stuff, and as far as consistency and moisturization go, I really liked it! It felt light, wasn't greasy, and absorbed quickly. And while it smelled beautiful in the pot...it didn't so much on my skin. It reacted oddly with my body chemistry, and by oddly I mean I smell like a pair of tires on a car! No joke! I really do smell kind of that rubbery new car smell. And while I do enjoy that smell when sitting in a new car, I don't enjoy it so much on my skin. Glad this was a sample, because I wouldn't buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lotion could be great for some, but it's not right for me. The lotion FEELS great, it's a medium consistency, spreads easily, and sinks into the skin. The scent is very long lasting. I have used this lotion before bed and can smell it on me in the morning. However, I was disappointed by the smell. It is very strong and a little too sickly sweet for me, it's nearly headache inducing at first.

If you like strong, fruity/vanilla scents then this would be the perfect lotion for you because I have no complaints about the product itself, but the scent was just way too much for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to wash it off before I threw up.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells like vanilla heaven. A little goes a long way so be careful. I would say I have normal skin and this works great for me and the scent lingers. Yum