August 28, 2014 | 1039 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover271200

I love this! It is a fantastic makeup remover and it so easy with such a simple step! Definitely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My roommate recommended this face wash to me a long time ago and I was kind of skeptical about it. Usually face washes aren't that great at removing makeup but oh my goodness this stuff is excellent. It comes in a nice long bottle with a convenient foam pump. All you have to do it use this stuff on your face and especially focus on the eye area and in one wash your makeup is GONE. Even waterproof mascara is removed by this stuff, it is truly amazing. It is not drying at all, I use cetaphil after this and it does not irritate my skin using 2 different kinds of cleansers. You feel super fresh and it doesn't break you out at all. I recommend this to everyone because it is truly the easiest way to remove your makeup without tugging and rubbing on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like it! It completely dissolves my make-up and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. What I like best about it is that it can be used to remove eye-make up (I don't like using eye-make up removers) without irritating the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ysquaredd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product; I recently reached out to Clean & Clear because I have not seen this product on shelves (i.e. Wal-Mart/Target where I usually purchased it) and they confirmed that this product is discontinued :( :(

I'll give a bit of background of myself and how this product worked for me:

I have pretty oily skin, I like to try face cleansers and this happened to be one I picked up to try years ago. I fell in love with how it made my face clean & makeup free. I always use a toner afterwards and check to see how much makeup the cleanser was able to take off and 100% of the time, it takes off 95% of my make up (it does not completely take off my eye liner so I have to use eye makeup remover). No other cleansers have come close to what this cleanser can do, I've gone through bottles! Also, I found that one bottle can last a really really really long time, I have one right now that looks like it has no liquid in it but when I use the pump, product continues to come out.

I see that Clean & Clear has the Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleansing Wipes now, I guess that will be the next best thing after I my bottle completely runs out :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I would've thought this was discontinued, since I bought it at Big Lots, but I'll be happy if I'm wrong.

I use this in the shower in the morning, and I've been very pleased with it. Not drying or irritating, and it does seem to rinse very clean without much effort.

I have a bunch of facial cleansers to use up before I buy another one, but I would definitely re-purchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sunny35

I really, really like this and am on my second bottle. I don't need to use a lot of product and the foam helps me spread that little bit around. This gets off all of my makeup including heavy eyeliner. I also like to use it to clean my makeup brushes. Works better than dish soap and feels gentler on the bristles.

My face is normal, but I do find I like this a bit more in the summer when it's oilier. In winter, I have to combat the dryness with a moisturizer.

For reference, other face washes I like are Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel and Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash and Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash--Sensitive Skin. The only one I like as much as this one is the Boscia.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LisandBobbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this product! I would have given it 5 stars&this is my third bottle. I had not been using this product for pretty well a year, but since I ran out of my other face washes&am tight on cash (it was under 6$ at Wal-mart) I decided to buy it again. I remember it being great for washing all of my make-up off in one step, however I find that it does not remove the mascara I am currently using very well (Benefit They're Real) Also, my face is slightly dehydrated lately from acne treatments, and this face wash left my skin feeling pretty tight. You may need a separate remover for mascara, but all in all this product is pretty great. I just don't think it suits my skin at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

I wear mascara and heavy coverage foundation often. I hate removing mascara and eyeliner with makeup remover and cotton ball or pad because it wipes of all over my face. With foundation I have to go over a million times. This though removes it like a charm. When removing mascara i massage my lashes and I can just feel that stiff mascara breaking down and ready to be rinsed off. Same with my foundation. Right after I rinse I can feel every single speck of makeup off my face. I'm on my second bottle of this and I just know I'll be using this for a long time to come. My acne has reduced because I'm removing my makeup properly now. With this you get the deep clean, then If you cleanse you face afterward your skin will just feel amazingly clean and pure. I am in love with this. It takes time to look good but you don't want to spend too much time getting it all off. The pump dispenses the greatest amounts. You could remove only eye makeup and concealer with one pump. With two you remove you entire face makeup with the eye makeup as well. My cousin uses this also and she wears that loud bold edgy makeup. She gets by on just one pump. It is every cheap so no complaints about it, except sometimes the pump makes a weird sound when you press it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is so nice.. its cheap but it works fine .. its one of the best cleansers i use.. Being an Acneprone skin im very careful of using cheap things on my face. but this thing is awesome.Im on my 2nd bottle and it completely removes my makeup and it doesnt break me out, i recomend this to everyone. Awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't understand why Clean & Clear discontinued this. It's an amazing makeup remover that I used even after I wash my face. It didn't strip my skin, but it did the job. Shame on Clean & Clear!