Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

4.4

Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Citric Acid, Isoceteth 20, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

on 8/20/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This really takes off my heavy foundation. I do a double (sometimes a triple) cleanse to really make sure everything is off. However, it's super drying since it strips off everything off my face, so I stopped using it. Overall it was an effective product, but just not for my skin type.

on 5/3/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I love this product, it takes my waterproof mascara off really well. Depending on what mascara I'm wearing, it usually only takes 1 pump to get it all off, but if I'm using a more stubborn mascara it takes 2-3 pumps (but I guess that's not really the remover's fault, right?)
It did make my skin around my eyes kind of flaky but only in the winter, also I wasn't moisturizing as much as I should have been. Now that I am moisturizing and it is no longer winter, my skin is fine.
I find it takes a little longer to remove my makeup when I'm not in the shower, but it does get the job done, just slower.
Great product, I'm almost done my second bottle and I plan to be repurchasing.

I have combination (oily t-zone and some dry areas) and acne-prone skin. When searching for a cleanser I do not look for miracle-working cleansers that do 10 things at once... I simply look for a product that is cost effective and cleanses my skin thoroughly without being too harsh. I purchased this at wal-mart for about $6 and it manages to take off all my makeup without stripping my skin dry. I feel like this would be great for all skin types and for the price, if it doesn't work for you, no harm done! I love that its a foaming cleanser and a little goes a long way! It doesn't break me out either which is a plus.

on 3/19/2015 5:15:00 PM

This is good for it's cheap price. Gets all makeup off and doesn't dry skin out. Certainly not luxurious but gets the job done for a good price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! It works amazingly, even on tough to remove eye makeup and primer! It doesn't harm my skin, but it doesn't particularly help rejuvenate it either. But that's not what the product is for, it only does it's own job - which is to remove makeup.
Why are there even reviewers who mention that their acne doesn't go away with this cleanser? It's for makeup removal, not acne removal.

on 1/26/2015 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

BEST FOR CLEANING BEAUTY BLENDER! I hate this on my face. It burns so SO much. Even though it burns, I use it when I have stage makeup on. It takes everything off and I swear by it. Super cheap, but super effective. If it doesn't work for your face, it works for your brushes and sponges!

on 1/18/2015 7:28:00 PM

This has got to be my favourite make up remover. It removes everything, even my water proof products. I have probably bought over four bottles. They last a good amount of time depending on how many pumps you use.

on 11/29/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

So I have heard this product is discontinued but based on the reviews I decided to take a chance on it before it entirely disappeared.

For me, this did not entirely remove my face makeup and certainly did not remove all of my eye makeup. I had a lot of mascara left so had to resort to the usual eye makeup remover on pads. Disappointed. The final drawback for me was that it dried my skin to a crisp.

You can still find this product on Amazon but it now costs 20 dollars a bottle. Might be great if you have oily skin and oil cleansers don't agree with you but if you have normal dry skin it just might make your skin angry.

on 11/3/2014 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG makeup remover. I hate using makeup removing liquids and wipes because they tug and pull my skin, leaving it irritated and red (and can cause premature wrinkles). I found this product a few years ago in search for a cleanser that can remove ALL of my makeup (yes, even waterproof mascara), while being gentle on my skin. Not only does this cleanser get the job done, it doesn't burn my eyes, or break me out. I also love this because it is WAY faster than wipes and liquid. The packaging is super hassle free, with an easy-to-use pump to dispense the foam. I can usually get this product for $7 in Canada, which is a bargain for how well this stuff works. I have repurchased this product over 20 times, and will continue to repurchase forever!

on 9/29/2014 1:06:00 AM

LOVE it!! This is the one product that I have bought consistantly, each time I have run out. I no longer use eye makeup remover either, as this does the trick - which is pretty amazing, seeing as I use waterproof mascara, eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow, waterproof liner, plus Revlon ColorStay foundation over primer, powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter, lipstain AND setting spray!!!I use this first in my cleansing routine, followed by a scrub. I have one bottle by the bathroom sink, one bottle in the shower, and another in the cupboard as a back-up, so that I never run out!