December 19, 2014 | 1505 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

So I have heard this product is discontinued but based on the reviews I decided to take a chance on it before it entirely disappeared. Well I am here to say don't bother.

For me, this did not entirely remove my face makeup and certainly did not remove all of my eye makeup. I had a lot of mascara left so had to resort to eye makeup remover on pads as usual. The final drawback for me was that it dried my skin to a crisp.

You can still find this product on Amazon but it now costs 20 dollars a bottle. Not worth it. Might be great if you have oily skin and oil cleansers don't agree with you but sometimes products are discontinued for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Catarinaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG makeup remover. I hate using makeup removing liquids and wipes because they tug and pull my skin, leaving it irritated and red (and can cause premature wrinkles). I found this product a few years ago in search for a cleanser that can remove ALL of my makeup (yes, even waterproof mascara), while being gentle on my skin. Not only does this cleanser get the job done, it doesn't burn my eyes, or break me out. I also love this because it is WAY faster than wipes and liquid. The packaging is super hassle free, with an easy-to-use pump to dispense the foam. I can usually get this product for $7 in Canada, which is a bargain for how well this stuff works. I have repurchased this product over 20 times, and will continue to repurchase forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by LLA9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE it!! This is the one product that I have bought consistantly, each time I have run out. I no longer use eye makeup remover either, as this does the trick - which is pretty amazing, seeing as I use waterproof mascara, eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow, waterproof liner, plus Revlon ColorStay foundation over primer, powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter, lipstain AND setting spray!!!I use this first in my cleansing routine, followed by a scrub. I have one bottle by the bathroom sink, one bottle in the shower, and another in the cupboard as a back-up, so that I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by nelzbells

Fluff this stuff is AMAZING! I've been wearing heavy makeup for 8 years and have very very sensitive skin (always broken out hence wearing a lot of foundation) and lots of the time I was going to bed without taking my makeup off or at least all of it because it was always such a hassle and my face never felt clean unless I had just showered. Decided It was time I found a proper makeup remover that had eye makeup remover in it as well so tried this stuff and it's a huge game changer in my night time routine now. Takes off everything. I don't use it as my only cleanser though, it doesn't deep clean the skin it just removes makeup amazingly. The only reviews that are negative about this product is how cheap it smells? And the packaging? Who cares this stuff works.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by tiana89

I am never buying any other cleanser again!

-two pumps literally removes all the makeup on my face gently…better than any cleanser or wipe i have ever tried
-I have had the same $6 bottle for 3 months and am not even halfway done with it
-gentle on sensitive and combination skin

For the price, easy pump, shelf time, and effectiveness, this is really the best cleanser to use at the end of the day. I don't need to use anything else after

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Atalia2096

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!

*It really does remove everything; even waterproof mascara.
*It does the job without being harsh on my sensitive skin.
* I also like that is completely odorless.

I am definitely buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover271200

I love this! It is a fantastic makeup remover and it so easy with such a simple step! Definitely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My roommate recommended this face wash to me a long time ago and I was kind of skeptical about it. Usually face washes aren't that great at removing makeup but oh my goodness this stuff is excellent. It comes in a nice long bottle with a convenient foam pump. All you have to do it use this stuff on your face and especially focus on the eye area and in one wash your makeup is GONE. Even waterproof mascara is removed by this stuff, it is truly amazing. It is not drying at all, I use cetaphil after this and it does not irritate my skin using 2 different kinds of cleansers. You feel super fresh and it doesn't break you out at all. I recommend this to everyone because it is truly the easiest way to remove your makeup without tugging and rubbing on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like it! It completely dissolves my make-up and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. What I like best about it is that it can be used to remove eye-make up (I don't like using eye-make up removers) without irritating the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ysquaredd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product; I recently reached out to Clean & Clear because I have not seen this product on shelves (i.e. Wal-Mart/Target where I usually purchased it) and they confirmed that this product is discontinued :( :(

I'll give a bit of background of myself and how this product worked for me:

I have pretty oily skin, I like to try face cleansers and this happened to be one I picked up to try years ago. I fell in love with how it made my face clean & makeup free. I always use a toner afterwards and check to see how much makeup the cleanser was able to take off and 100% of the time, it takes off 95% of my make up (it does not completely take off my eye liner so I have to use eye makeup remover). No other cleansers have come close to what this cleanser can do, I've gone through bottles! Also, I found that one bottle can last a really really really long time, I have one right now that looks like it has no liquid in it but when I use the pump, product continues to come out.

I see that Clean & Clear has the Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleansing Wipes now, I guess that will be the next best thing after I my bottle completely runs out :/