September 16, 2014 | 2076 users online

Styling Products - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Styling Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Add me to the list of extremely satisfied people who uses this cream! It's the BEST I've ever used and my hair LOVES this stuff. It leaves your hair so soft, so manageable, never ever greasy and smelling sooo good! I have been using this cream for months now and my hair looks fabulous because of it. A little dab here and there on a daily basis has also ensured that I don't get split ends or breakage. In fact, I realized that I've been able to grow my hair long since I started using this creme. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time and is worth every single penny. My hair hasn't seen a dry day since I've been using this. It's a miracle in a bottle!! Will repurchase over and over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I understand many complain about Moroccan Oil products because they do contain silicons in with the oil, I don't really care because my hair has never been this soft and damage free.

I have used products that are almost double the price, and more 'natural' and yet they don't have even near the same type of effect that this product achieves. I would not be surprised if I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to get the frizz out of my hair. I've used drugstore up to really high end, and some products would not work at all and others would only keep the frizz away for maybe a couple hours.

My hair is of the extremely thick variety, and the bottom layer of hair is very kinky and tends to feel dry and stiff, which I find odd since the rest of my hair is straight and silky smooth. I put this in my hair right after I get to the shower, and then let it air dry. It has an amazing smell that I cannot even begin to explain, it reminds me of an expensive smelling shampoo with a slight man's cologne smell that is not overpowering at all and doesn't deposit a heavy scent on your hair.

Before my hair was damaged because I had to straighten or curl my hair every single time I washed it, because otherwise the frizz underneath would make it look bushy. Now this product has not only softened my hair but has eliminated the need to use heat on my hair, that in itself causing less damage.

Now this product is a bit pricey for me I found it at a salon for $28, which I found to be the cheapest in the area, some sold the same Hydrating Style Cream for up to $40 I suggest looking around and finding the best deal. But even if you pay the $40 this product is totally worth it, coming with 10.2 fl oz. My very thick and long hair only needs to use about a dime sized amount, about half a pump. I have used this product consistently for over 3 months and I have barely made a dent. So it does seem like a lot of money for a hair product, but in reality a bottle of this will last you well over a year, maybe even two. I will buy this product forever, because nothing works at all like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this product. it's not to heavy but add smoothness and shine and leaves my hair soft. great for when I want to straighten.
not a ton of control but I love that it does not get sticky and remains touchable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by lksnyder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have finally found a styling product for my curly hair! My stylist introduced this to me about 6 months ago and have been using it since.
Curls come out shinn, frizz-free, and controlled. Most importantly, I have crunch-free curls! My stylist has noticed a big difference in my hair health as well, saying it's much softer since I began using it. She sells it to me for $40 a bottle, but it lasts for several months and since it works, I'll pay it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG this stuff is sooo good. This stuff is great for so many different purposes. If you want soft, shiny frizz free but defined waves, this is for you. If you want to use this before and after straightening to add shine and moisture, this is for you. You can use this for everything! I even use it on my daughters 3b/4a curls and leaves them moisturized and defined. It smells wonderful, add moisture, protects, gets rid of frizz and adds shine all in one. Best multi-purpose product ever. Cant live without it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by angel27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome. I used this when my hair was straight and I still sometimes use this on my permed hair. It does not have alot of control in it but it really adds, shine and controls frizz on the ends of my hair. I usually keep it away from my roots and just use on the length of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

An uber-expensive product that is so worth it! Takes down frizzes, conditions and makes hair super soft. Buy a bottle and it will last forever.. share it.. cut the cost. You will love the fragrance, the way your hair is just perfect from using this. You cannot go wrong using this product.