September 18, 2014 | 1727 users online

Skincare - Face - Garden of Wisdom - Rosehips Seed Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by caroline7502

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I use it under my eyes under my usual cream. It plumps my fine lines and makes me look refreshed. I don't go without it. It also helps my hand eczema. I wish I could use this to moisturize my entire face, but sadly it's a bit too rich for my combo skin. Clogs my pores in my t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by princesskoki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this oil! GOW delivers great quality with excellent speed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by meriellyn

Lovely stuff. I started getting some little lines around my eyes from an extended period of too little sleep, too much sun, not enough water, and drying products... this oil drastically improved that situation. I started off using another brand I picked up at Whole Foods for convenience but switched to GOW for price and quantity. I can't use this oil straight all over my face but it it awesome for my eye area and I occasionally use it if I get a dry patch or a fine line starts to crop up. I also like to mix a few drops of this oil into my daily body lotion (CeraVe). Rosehip seed oil and emu oil keep my soft and smooth all over.

I definitely recommend that you order a glass bottle with your oil for easier dispensing. I like the 1oz amber glass pump for this oil. You may prefer the dropper bottle, depending on your intended use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by hazyjane

I used to use evan healy rosehip seed oil, which had eo's added, but I like this so much better- it's so much cheaperr, too!!
I had been using GoW avocado oil all winter (FABULOUS!) but now that it's warmer and I'm oilier again, I needed something lighter.
I'm mixing a few drops with a couple of drops of GoW green rooibos hyaluronic acid serum and it sinks in so well and makes my skin super-smooth!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 8:49:00 AM More reviews by hags101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love to use Rosehips Seed Oil as an undereye moisturizer for the day and night. It is also wonderful in an oil cleanser or as a face moisturizer. This oil is organic and is full of nutrients. I like the oil from MountainRoseHerbs a tiny bit better (a little darker color and a tad more fragrant) because it seems a little more nutrient, but there is not much of a difference. Besides, at GardenOfWisdom, this oil (along with other stuff) can be purchased in a 1oz portion for a cheaper price ($3.90) instead of paying $10 for 4oz. Rosehips Seed oil can also go rancid quickly, so I keep 1/2 oz in the fridge and 1/2 oz in a tinted 1 oz pump bottle (also from GOW for $1.50) to keep it from spoiling (from light and air).

I will purchase this over and over! Since the oil does not keep for very long, I usually rush to use up the entire 4 oz.