Chanel coco madamoiselle

4.3

on 12/16/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I read an article in Vogue France once about how a woman's coming of age is not in finding her right makeup, but her signature scent. They carry perfume around in their bags instead of pounds of eyeliner. It is so sophisticated yet young enough for a 20-something to wear (I find I am not old enough to wear Chanel No. 5 yet). Perfect in every way.

on 5/28/2012 12:49:00 AM

I love this product. Okay, first of all, I don't use it like a deodorant, per se. (Does anyone, really?) I wear it like a perfume, or like a lighter version of the perfume, like a body mist. I never once put it under my arms...
I like Coco Mademoiselle EDP a lot, but it's a bit strong for work. And the deodorant spray is light enough that I feel I can spray with abandon, freshen up during the day when I need to, and not worry that it's ever too strong. It's a brighter version of Coco Mademoiselle, strong on the orange and floral, lighter on the patchouli.

on 4/15/2009 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this for a christmas present, I gave it away recently without finishing it. I love chanel and coco madam is one of my faves. The deodorant is a bit harsh, the smell is too overpowering. Nearly as strong as the edp, it stung a bit (not the days after I shaved underarms either!). I like the packaging, the price is too much for a deodorant. i would not buy this ever.