November 22, 2014 | 1798 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Moisturize Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

I have pretty long hair with dry ends and I am always looking for a moisturizing conditioner to mend my ends. I tried the shampoo before and it just didn't work well for me as it didn't clean my hair and caused a lot of build-up on my scalp. I was expecting this conditioner to do what it says however this fell short of doing so. It was just okay at moisturizing my hair and my hair was still tangled and dry- feeling out of the shower despite using a leave-in spray. Not that great of a product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by kaypeax3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this and the shampoo and I'm not impressed. It did smell really good and the conditioner made my hair silky and smooth. However I have never had so many flakes before from a hair product! Even my bf noticed :( and the lid is crap. It popped off in my bag and got all over my clothes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Marisela99

I love this conditioner along with the shampoo.. Leaves my hair reals soft. I straighten my hair everyday, really helps on the damage.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jjcc1164

I have been using this conditioner for several months and really liked how shinny my hair was...not fizzy either...but I noticed my hair is thinning a lot. I have always had thick hair till now. Needless to say beware of hair thinning:-(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok no. Just don't buy this product. It smells good but it's so runny I can't even put it in my hair. And the times it did it made my hair fall out. I know it was this conditioner because my hair stopped falling out when I stopped using this conditioner. Didn't really help. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awful, awful awful. While it wasn't detrimental to my hair's health, but it did absolutely nothing to help it. Offered no slip or detangling properties when I was trying to work a comb through my hair...it just sort of sat there. After FIVE huge palm fulls of this conditioner it took half of a palm full of my usual conditioner to comb out my hair. That's basically how I've almost finished off the bottle. Haha. I'll never buy this again. It did nothing for me.

Btw, my hair is extremely dense, thick, kinky-curly and shoulder length. It gets dry very easily and sucks up products like it's water, so if your hair is anything near mine you should probably pass. If not though, you'll probably be okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkbonanza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used a sample of this product (enough for 2 washings).
Pros: Very light smell (which I great for my sensitive nose)
De-tangled my long, thick hair. It felt very moisturizing, but then I only used it twice.
Cons: Seems expensive for a drugstore product (price vs quantity)

I will be buying this when I run of my current conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sr27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought the travel size of this and its the best conditioner i have ever used it makes my thick ,curly, frizzy hair soft and bouncy , the only down fall using it is that it makes my hair fall out once i put it in my hair, sucks so much cause i really love how it makes my hair feel and looks, i would say its wroth a try, and for those who say after a while it starts to build up just buy a hair cleanser ,i use Anti Residue Shampoo from neutrogena once a week. you will never have build up in your hair ever again. its sad cause once i hit the ( would you buy this product again ?) question i was so undecided cause its my 3rd time buying the travel size even tho it makes my hair fall out ,but its going to be my last time picking one up,it really is a good conditioner when it comes to doing what it says but it added one more thing hair to fall out, so just give it a try ,its wroth a try

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesn't de-tangle. Very watery texture. I was rather disappointed as I had hoped this would work for my thick hair. It simply doesn't give me the hydration and moisture I need.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got it in a sample size from Walmart.com or Aveeno.com ( don't remember exactly ) along with the Shampoo... Don't like it much...
Moisturizes Okay , but Not so Fantastic !
Conditions as in Detangling , Good !
Smell , Not a fan !
Price , Little Pricey for a drugstore !

Didn't work for my super fine , medium - long , less dense hair ..with that being said , I wonder how it would work for any medium- thick, or coarse or dense hair ...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No