April 16, 2014 | 2025 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush - Flush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush ! I love the colour pay off. It is really minimal and feminine. I purchased this blush whilst looking aid town during my dinner break from college. It is a lovely dolly pink and has tiny flicks of pearl/silver glitter. With blushes I fins the usually have gold tones which don't suit my skin as I'm really pain and have cool skin, the silvers in this polish really compliment me and I love the highlight it gives me ! The packaging on this product is second to none ! I love the mirror which is on the bottom as it doesn't get covered in product ! The packaging is small and compact and perfect for on the go. Sometimes I find my self re touching this half way through the day ! Still love it. Defiant re purchase !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never been a person to wear blush because I never found the right product until I found this baby at Sephora. I used to wear Covergirl's blush "rose silk" which has a light fragrance to it and it irritated my skin.
What's great about the Smashbox Rush "Flush" is that it is great for everyday use, it's not too cakey when applied, has the perfect shimmer to it (not that trashy glitter look that some blushes tend to have), no fragrence, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend. There's a mirror on the bottom of the package that slides out which is pretty cool. I don't use it much but it's pretty nifty to have. The package is user friendly. Some people have trouble with it but I don't. Just stick your nail in the slot and open the lid. Simple!
Next time when you stop by Sephora or Ulta or anywhere check this blush out!!! ^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite blush EVER! However, the packaging is a nightmare. I struggle to open this every morning. Also, it I hit pan very quickly. It's a tiny little amount of blush compared to all the other high end products out there. Will re-purchase because I have yet to fins a better color for me.

Update: I have been using benefit Coralista and will absolutely buy it again over Smashbox. It has lasted me over a year with every day use. Smashbox lasts a few months if I'm lucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyCandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect soft pink blush, adds a nice glow without overdoing it, great staying power

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this blush after seeing it on TiffanyD - it's a light cool-toned pink that I really like. It has just the right amount of shimmer and is easy to blend, well-pigmented, and kind of goof proof. I'm not sure if it's just my tin over time, but I wish it were just a teeny bit less purple leaning though....sometimes it can run a bit cool on me. But I still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by annixa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

All the four blushes I tested in the Blush Rush series has a perfect amount of shimmer, they give a glow to your face without leaving large glitter on my face. They are apply like a dream and gives a nice, natural finish on my normal / combination skin. I find all of these to have phenomenal staying power, but my favorite part with them all is the finish they leave on my cheeks.

Flush is a light shade of pink that clearly leans towards the cool end of the color spectrum but I think it still fits most skin tones. This might just be the perfect shade of pink! When applied with a light hand it gives that wonderful flush (no pun intended) but it is also easy to build up if you want a more rosy cheek look.

All four are highly pigmented and should be used with a light touch unless you have a dark skin color or want a very colorful look!
The only down side with these blushers are the price, but if you are used to pay for brands like MAC or NARS this blush isn't out of your price range and I honestly think it performs in their league.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cyndinurse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

TiffanyD on youtube sold me on this. She does an amazing job with makeup application and teaching and she loves this blush. I thought I'd try it as I trust her "picks". I L~O~V~E this blush..it's heaven on the cheeks. Just right. I felt compelled to write a review on this blush and I also trust the others who review their experiences here on makeupalley and wanted to possibly help others in their decision making process on buying this wonderful blush. It has a kind of soft, airbrushed quality to it. I'm 47 and my skin has changed but am very impressed with this. I feel it helps me look healthy, fresh and amazing. I don't mind experimenting, playing, and trying lots of mixtures of makeup and have a very versatile appreciation of makeup looks and this blush is a winner for me!! I agree about the latch opening- kind of quirky but it's really about the product and I'm in blush love!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 2:15:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

A subtle blush. very baby pinkish. can be built on if neede.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

It reminds me of NARS orgasm but the texture is less chunkier. Very pretty cool pink with slight shimmer. It doesn't stay on my face all day as some of my NARS blushes but nothing retouching can't fix. Been wearing this brush to work everyday for a whole month.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

One of my new, all-time favorite blushes! Very light, natural flush. The glitter is subtle enough to not be obnoxious, but there's enough of it to give a really pretty glow. Sometimes I do prefer a blush that shows up a little more, but for a natural, pretty look I LOVE this!