September 18, 2014 | 1455 users online

Treatments (Eye) - TUCKSŪ Medicated Pads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the generic brand of these as a toner. Only thing that cleared up my chin acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 5:16:00 AM More reviews by professorauntie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For itchy eyes from allergies, these pads are great. The "Take Alongs" individually wrapped pads are good to carry with me, to wipe my eyes during the day when the pollen gets to them. They make my eyes and facial skin stop itching and feel great. Like the previous reviewer, I like that they don't have any extra plant oils or extracts, just witch hazel. As an pollen-allergy sufferer, the last thing I need is more plants on my face. The pads that come in a big jar are more economical, but the individuallly-wrapped ones are convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel 50%

Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, methylparaben, and propylparaben.

Ingredients are consistent with most cosmetic de-puffing eye pads minus incidental 'botanicals' and fragrance -for a fraction of the price. Despite my commitment to behavioural modification, I sleep on my face. On mornings after the day before where I ingested too much sodium and not enough water, my eyes, especially the upper eyelids, are PUFFY. I keep these babies in the fridge for such mornings. Five minutes on the eyes (closed of course) and POOF the PUFF is gone!

Truth be told, witch hazel is the active ingredient and if I could be bothered to, I could very easily make my own witch hazel impregnated eye pads. Maybe some day. :0) continued >>