August 22, 2014 | 1025 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Age Defense Face Shield SPF 90+

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by PosterRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this sunscreen everyday, under my make up. It is a bit too oily, but after a few minutes it absorbs pretty nicely. And if you take the time to blend it in longer, it shouldn't feel as streaky.

The thing I really like about this sunscreen is I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't have sensitive skin and typically products do not break me out. I've tested out all types of foundations, moisturizers, powders and regardless of the brand, quality or price I've been fortunate to be able to say that nothing really broke me out. Until I tried this that is!!!! First time I used it was only on top of my forehead. The following morning the top of my forehead had 5 painful, very red zits. Without thinking much about it or correlating it I decided to put it on my nose the following day and developed 3 more zits there. It does contain high SPF so it gets 2 stars just for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Monique372

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The consistency is a bithalky and the smell is kind of weird but the high SPF makes up for it all. I put on over my LRP Anthelios during the summer and/or spring.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

The heaviness of this lotion doesn't bother me as much as the burning sensation it gives my skin when I sweat or use my Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation over it. I've used other Neutrogena sunscreens (lower spf) that blend better into the skin without the burning or greasiness. Still looking for a high spf lotion that feels light on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dh498

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THis particular SPF wasn't effective. I have dry skin so i can stand a bit of grease. But this just felt really heavy. About the "white cast", if you leave the product on your face for about half an hour and THEN apply your makeup, there's no white cast. But other than that, I still got a sunburn even when using this and driving around in my car for 10 minutes. I dont know if i got a defective bottle or what. I purchased an SPF 100 in a different formulation so I'm hoping that one will work better. I feel foolish though. I think it's better to get a sunblock rather than a sun SCREEN.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by fios123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

dont get me worng this is NOTTT oily what so ever
but the streak is not so good
it lefts a white cast over my face
other then that it its a good sunblock for the beach or sumthing
but not daily use if yu wanna look like a ghost

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MVANG12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this product a 3 cause of the high SPF and low price. Other then that, it was pretty heavy and greasy (My husband ask me why I was so oily, lol). I brought this hoping I could use it under my make up since it's getting warm and I'll be outside more, but I guess not. I love love Neutrogena but this product was a huge disappiontment!! Will not be buying again:(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Dipstix311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this for the spf. it is on the greasy side, but i have very dry skin so it does benefit my skin. I apply this every morning under my makeup. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by rgu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

For a facial sunscreen, this one is extremely heavy and greasy, which doesn't work well for my oily skin. I'm not sure how this worked out to be not greasy for the other oily-skinned people reviewing this. I found Neutrogena's Dry Touch Sheer sunblock w/ SPF 100+ and that seems to be a more agreeable texture for my skin, though I still end up looking somewhat shiny (I just blot it off with a cheap napkin or toilet paper - I'm afraid real blotting paper might suck out the active ingredients, but I'm not sure if that's how it really works?) and that one makes me look really white, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by shalashaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I usually really don't like Neutrogena sunscreen, but I'm glad I decided to give this one a chance anyway. It's very easy to rub in (not as thick as some of their other sunscreens), and it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, which I really like. When I first apply it, it seems very greasy, but it only takes a few minutes for my skin to absorb it, and then I don't look shiney at all, which is saying something, as I have pretty oily skin! I can wear it under moisturizer and makeup without a problem. Looking at the other reviews it's gotten, it seems to be a pretty hit or miss product. For me, it's definitely my HG daily sunscreen. I recommend buying it at someplace like CVS or Rite Aid -- somewhere that'll allow you to return used products you don't like.