September 17, 2014 | 1821 users online

Highlighters - Almay - One Coat 3-in1 Color Stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

discontinued. I have this in bronze and use it for a lipstick. It is a matte bronzey red. real pretty on my skintone and excellent staying power...wouldnt repurchase because too matte

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 9:59:00 PM More reviews by jkovitz

I agree with Stacemoon's review below. I think it's a great product, I've got the mocha color and have ordered a set of 4 different colors from eBay today. The mocha color is a frosty brownish pink with a slight violet cast to it. But it's one of the loveliest mochas I've ever seen. Goes well with a summer tan, brown hair, brown eyes. May be a little morbid on pale skin so I avoid it in the winter. Somehow ended up with the proper Almay sharpener from a few years ago; these pencils are so jumbo I couldn't sharpen them without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2004 9:47:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I dont use this for my eyes or lips, but i do use it for my cheeks. I got this color called "Pink Sands" and it gives me the most beautiful, natural pink flush on my cheekbones. It illuminates my face and i like the way i dont have to use a brush to apply. I just draw lil circles on my cheekbones and blend. A good product for a gal who wants to carry a "blush" without a "brush".

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2004 12:27:00 AM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used the color ice and found it to be really pretty on my eyes, but nothing else. Unfortunatley it creases horribly. I did find that it works with powder underneath it and if you don't mind putting it on a lot it may work for you. The color isn't any good on lips and cheecks. If you want something to experiment with get it, its cheap I've seen them at dollar tree and similar places.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by MeredithP1

First of all, how do you even sharpen this thing, it fits none of my sharpeners! Second issue, this color "mocha" is no where near being a mocha color. more like frosted lilac. Third, this does not even stick to my eyelids. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2003 3:51:00 PM More reviews by StaceMoon

I love this product, I mainly use it just for my lips, and sometimes my cheeks. Never on the eyelids. It creases quite a bit. But it's a great lip stick, stays put, and very frosty. All the colors seem to go well with my skin tone. Most a very neutral in tone. I just love this product. I have noticed they are very hard to find now. I don't know if they are discontinuing this item. I really hope not. I would totally buy this item again even though they are a little pricey for me not on sale, around 8.75 at Rite Aid and Savons.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

While I agree with MargaretD's review of the particular color Ice,I don't agree with the review on the whole product..I use Almay 3 in 1 stick in Violet..I love it.I have one I use for my eyes and one I use as lipstick..Great plummy wine with slight brownish gold undertones.It's easy to apply..Blendable on eyes and not terribly drying on lips..I also use Mocha which is a pretty frosted brownish pink..