October 24, 2014 | 1719 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, Sleek & Shine

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by tiaracymone

I have very fine soft 3b 3c curls but the ends of my hair can be very dry .this leave in is perfect for moisturizing my hair without feeling like it is weighed down .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was great for me! it didn't really make my hair soft but it's great for days when I had dry or static hair. I would just add a dime and work it though my dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by nomayopls

( i use this as a daily hair conditioner ) I borrowed this from my mom and tried it as a leave in conditioner and for that purpose I did not like it. It left my hair feeling stiff or hard. One day I used this in place of a conditioner because I had ran out of conditioner and found that it is an excellent hair conditioner for daily use (and by that i mean i rinse it out). So, I really prefer this for my daily conditioner, I think it's great! leaves my hair soft detangled, manageable and a little bit shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Shandel918

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!
I just recently bleached my hair, which left it dry. Someone recommended this product to me and I gave it a try. It leaves my hair amazingly soft and smells great! I have tried maaany different leave in conditioners, including chi, and none of them have even came close to comparing to this one. I recommend it to everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this cream before I blow-dry my hair. I towel dry my hair before using this stuff. It doesn't make my hair softer and I still got split ends. The good thing is it will make your hair smell nice and fruity.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have 3b hair and I love this stuff. I am always trying new products but I always go back to this for leave-in conditioner. It was the first leave-in condition I've tried and it's the best for me. It's thick but I don't think it sits on the hair as others have mentioned. It makes my hair soft and frizz free. Also, you can't beat the price of this stuff. Plus, there's always garnier coupons in the paper so you can get it dirt cheap. I'd recommend trying it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by PaolaheartsJB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

You get a large amont for your buck. However, this did nothing for my curly hair. Left my hair as dry and frizzy as if I had not applied anything at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by richjeannn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually like this product. I use it as a leave in conditioner on my wet hair. and i use when my hair is dry, to moisturize and then seal with an oil. i have brought this product a few times and i plan on buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by babyshinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

cheap great packaging but not so great product. didn't really do anything for my dry hair and it's kind of a sticky feeling

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ELBE3

Pretty nice product. At first I was worried that this would leave my hair greasy and sticky but thankfully it's done neither. I have very thick wavy hair that I blow dry and flat iron frequently. When I use other conditoners the next morning my ends are left dry and fired. When I use this leave in conditoiner my ends are noticibly smoother and healthier. I'm also able to shower a night and then dry and flat iron my hair in the morning with minimal effort. This conditioner does not leave hair greasy even after applying a generous amount daily.