July 28, 2014 | 1044 users online

Loose Powders - Silk Naturals - Tempt Tryst

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by kmclallen

I used to think people who said face powder in any capacity was great -- I thought they were nuts, I have tried so many and they all made me look awful, dry and un-natural.

But I bought a sample of Tempt Tryst and it is honesty really wonderful, covers well, perfect color for me and some how it doesn't make me look "powdery" or dry. It looks natural, I put it over LM tint or over concealer, looks great -- I can't believe it. Bought the full size last week.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by tinkeli

The best finishing powder ever. This works well on top of any kind of foundation (mineral, liquid). Makes my skin look flawless and healthy. Stays pretty all day long. Will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lokid

Great powder for my neutral light skin w/ a hint of yellow/golden olive. I just use this w/ coverup as needed. Dait Bait is too pink for me. The original one works for me (more matte), but I prefer this...very natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by misodisko

Love this loose finishing powder, I use it everyday and will repurchase for as long as they make it. It is a gold-toned, shimmery finish that makes me look healthy and glowy, but is fairly good at controlling oil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

I absolutely love this stuff! It's so pretty! I actually only use this on my face since it really evens out my skintone, minimizes pores, takes away any shine, yet adds a beautiful glow! Has a hint of bronze and just looks so pretty! I like their powder foundation too, but i don't think i can use mmu everyday since pretty much all of them break me out(except BE which sucks cause i don't like it!) I love how inexpensive it is too!! I want to try other stuff soon, but i already have so many other products to use first! lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful, subtle golden glow. Great for anyone who needs products with no pink. Versitle product. Products are so fairly priced and the service is unbeatable. The entire line is a winner (except the mascara). I can see where this may not be ideal for really oily people.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by swhandamari

This replaces my expensivo MUFE Studio HD powder... I love silica, it never breaks me out, gives flawless camera-friendly finish, does not emphasize pores and lines... Plus Silk Naturals pricing is well thought of, no more than $9 for this baby :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by rasberryrose

I am pale with olive skin. This is nice just to slightly even out skin and diminish the appearance of pores.
The jar isn't that great so I put this in an empty everyday minerals container.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by smarie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. I've been looking for a finishing powder--I was using silica powder, but decided to start wearing TM for my day look and to save $$$ MUFE HD foundation for special occasions--so I needed to find a powder. On a recent binge of ordering, I decided to purchase a well reviewed lippie from Silk Naturals. I checked out their site and ordered two lippies plus a bunch of samples. The company is wonderful. Lots of info, extremely responsive and courteous. Fast shipping. Generous samples. Even some freebies and guides were included with my order--I was really impressed.

This is my daily go to finishing powder. It looks very yellow and shimmery in the pot, but leaves a very natural finish over my TM--I do have yellow undertones in my skin and this blends in well. It leaves me soft-looking--it's not too dewey and not too matte. The only thing I don't like is the packaging (hence the 4 lippies). It is more of a pain than most powders (small jar/lid w/sifter top). But it's nice and light, blends well, is very low $ and doesn't break me out. I am going to order a full size jar today. Like this product, love the company.