Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

4.1

Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ultramarines (Cl 77007), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A must have.

Great product! Highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Believe the hype!!

I've tried this powder over liquid foundation, bb cream, cream to powder, regular cream, liquid highlighter, just plain concealer... It just WORKS. No creasing or cake face, and pores stay minimized all day long.

This is hands down the best multitasking powder I've owned. EVER. It should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This powder has changed my makeup game completely! First I bought this in the travel size (with the powder puff) because I didn't want to commit buying the original size until I was sure I liked this. This blew me away and I questioned why didn't I try Laura Mercier's line sooner. This powder is finely milled and blends effortlessly whether it's with a powder brush, kabuki, or powder puff. This is a translucent powder with a slight hint of color, but it's not noticeable on the skin. Also this isn't made of silica or contain SPF so the beauty of this product is no flashback! It gives more of a satin finish rather than matte and I like that. This sets my makeup beautifully, especially my concealer on my under eyes doesn't crease anymore. I will repurchase this in the full size and continue using this powder. Thank you Laura Mercier~

Pros:
- Translucent shade, doesn't add more color
- Travel size is portable to use
- Blends easily
- Sets and controls oils on the face
- Satin finish, not matte or powdery looking
- No flashback
- Blurring effect

Cons:
- Pricy
- Loose powder formula can be messy to work with
- Paper over the holes is what's keeping the product from spilling everywhere
- Made of French Cashmere Talc (do some research and test it on a small section of skin if you're allergic to talc)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I absolutely love this powder! I was a fan of the Mac msf for years, but always found that powder would look cakey and almost orange on me (despite getting the palest shade). I decided to try a translucent powder and heard good reviews about this one and this is now my holy grail powder!! It doesn't make me look orange, it isn't cakey, it doesn't settle in fine lines, it helps my makeup to set and you can 'bake' with this to help your contour stand out. It's only downfall is the price tag, but you do get a lot of product which should last a long time as you really don't need to use much. It can also be messy but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

I bought this to compare to the NARS light reflecting loose powder and I prefer this one. The finish looks smoother and it does not alter my liquid foundation. It also absorbs oil and keeps my face matte a lot longer than the NARS does. My foundation seems to last longer on my face as well. I only gave it one lippie for packaging though because when I peeled the sticker off of the sifter, the sticker left the glue residue behind making the top useless (unless you want to waste your power by 'blotting it). I bought another jar but had the same issue with the sticker leaving glue residue on the sifter.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I actually bought this powder because I looked everywhere and couldn't find my Shiseido loose setting powder! I figured that if I bought a replacement powder, the lost one would probably turn up (Murphy's Law of makeup!) and, sure enough, it did (in a spot I'd already looked too!). Anyway, I'd been wanting to try the Laura Mercier loose powder and I'm glad I did. This is LOVELY as a setting powder for foundation and especially for my under-eye concealer. The powder is beige rather than while (like the Shiseido powder or Nars, MUFE and MAC Prep+Prime powder) but when you apply it, there really isn't any colour at all - it IS translucent (not sure how it would be on dark skin tones but I think it would be fine). It's a very finely milled, elegant product and a pleasure to use. It seems to keep my foundation or CC cream fresh looking a bit longer than if I don't use it and I also like this for touch ups, though I may buy the pressed version as this can be a bit messy to use during the day, although transferring a small amount to an empty/"recycled" sample type jar works really well. Definitely a repurchase product for me.

I got this in a Flawless Face Kit. This was packaged with the corrector and concealer in the top. I have completely used this up but barely made a dent in the other products. I have a lot of powders but this sets my undereye better than anything else while also not making that area look cakey. Just ordered a full size of just the powder. It's expensive for a powder though

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i seriously wish i had gotten my hands on this product sooner. this powder is the bomb.com. i heard so many YouTube gurus talk about this powder so i had to give it a try...&& i was the least bit disappointed. now my skin is dry and sensitive. i only use a setting powder under my eyes where i place my creamy concealers. now when i used my old powder it would crease pretty instant and wouldn't stay n place all day. with this powder my concealer NOT ONCE creased & my under eye area appeared smoother,brighter && lasted that way the entire day. the powder is so silky, never cakes and doesn't give off a white cast n photos. i am so in love with this product my only regret is not buying the bigger size but i will repurchase time after time!

I love love this powder I bought it on a whim and you get your bang for your buck literally there's more powder in here than in any other brand besides maybe Ben nye. This really helps my makeup stay in place and it helps control oils and just does amazing things for me. Now the reason I only gave it three lippies is because my jar completely crumbled the part where I screw the lid on jus fell apart and the sifter falls out all the time.. Now I know Laura mercier did sell to another company so maybe the quality did go down. I wonder if this is just mine that fell apart or if anybody else experience what I did?