Coty Halle by Halle Berry

3.4

on 7/10/2014 3:35:00 PM

I've been wearing this for years. It's what sparked up conversation between me and my now fiance. Men go crazy over it! It lasts and it lingers. It's not too heavy and not too sweet. I would recommend it.

on 2/23/2014 8:01:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Sprayed this perfume on today. I've worn this for a few years now and continue to love it. It's warm, spicy, slightly sweet and there's a little woodiness in the base. And also amber. Also something a little different. Must be the fig. More of a fall-winter scent for me. I own lots of expensive perfumes but there are always a few more modestly priced scents I just can't get enough of and this is one of them. It's stood the test of time for me when I'm still wearing it a couple of years later.

on 12/1/2013 1:04:00 AM

Cheap, sticky, and unoriginal. An artificial praline-citrus-fig sort of thing-- of the kind you'd find in a Walgreens candle-- that just barely hints at something woodsy and dry in the base. (Too bad, because the frankincense, amped up 5,000%, could have elevated this scent considerably.) Reminds me of a bad knockoff of CK Obsession... and of the innumerable tawdry, plasticized "amber" scents that crowd the shelves of B&BW and Victoria's Secret. It does have lasting power, I'll give it that, but it never develops past the plastic-candy phase so you'll be wishing it wore off sooner. No surprise that Ms. Berry had to quickly follow "Halle" with 5 or 6 other equally dull, disposable, air-freshener-esque "fragrances."

If you want to turn heads with your perfume, buy this. I'm serious. Who cares if you don't absolutely love it? The men go crazy for it every time.

Spicy, sweet, warm, musky, and *strong,* this perfume will make you wonder if you're wearing too much even with one spray, but that's the only negative I can see (it's strong as all get out; it will linger on your clothes and sheets for days!).

I personally love the bergamot, sandalwood, and amber; together, they create something that really is quite sexy. This perfume makes me feel instantly seductive, and I do not think of myself that way very often!

I have never worn this out without someone mentioning how great it smells. I can't even go to the gas station in sweats with a scrunchie in while wearing this perfume without having at least one man comment on how I smell. And, while I do enjoy the scent myself, the fact that it gets men drooling all over themselves is what makes it a true 5 out of 5 for me!

Not bad, but not particularly unique or sexy scent (at least with my own body chemistry). I'll pass.

on 11/11/2012 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very nice scent, it has a warm smell, kind of reminds of burning in scents in a way!

I only have a small spray bottle of it, which I had gotten on sale after Christmas at Target! I don't know the original price, but I only got mine for $1.00.

on 5/7/2012 4:35:00 PM

Halle is just ok Nothing too special the fragrance doesnt overwelm but there is a note in it I dont care for Maybe its the vanilla note as I rarely like vanilla scents

on 3/31/2012 5:35:00 PM

This and Chloe are my favorite perfumes. This has a warm, sexy, feminine scent to it. It's a strong, but not overpowering scent. It wears well too (mine lasts all day). This is my everyday perfume. I love it!

on 1/26/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous scent! Warm and sexy....oriental and spicy! I have received many compliments on this too. The bottle is so cute with the gold rings piled on top! Lasts for hours too....for the price this is a definate winner! Give this a try...its really nice!

on 1/18/2012 5:26:00 PM

love this, i got it 50% off after xmas as well.
its like a spicy, sweet vanillaish. just really enjoy this...

it lasts ok, i think it is nice....

Popular Fragrances