October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Fragrances - Michel Germain - Sexual (femme)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG perfume. It's sooo unique and sexy and 'warm' feeling and delicious. Perfect for a night out, or any time of day really.

I have tried the other Sexual fragrances including the original but they are nothing special compared to this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the body lotion. It is one of the sexiest smelling lotions in my collection!! As soon as I spotted it in Marshalls, I had to try it. I squeezed a small dab on my wrist not expecting a whole lot so I continued shopping. By the time I'd made it to the candle section, I was mesmerized by the most sensual fragrance. I was hoping it was the dab that I'd put on earlier. Thank God!! It was!! The fragrance is floral with deep dark notes of wood or something. I don't pick up any raspberriy notes as mentioned by others. Sandalwood is what I'm enveloped in on drydown. The lotion itself was not watery thin like a lot of the other perfumed lotions. It was fairly moisturizing with an intoxicating and lingering aroma. I bought all 3 bottles! At $5 a piece, I feel I hit jackpot. I've tried the orginal Sexual which was ok but nothing I'd really wear. I have however, purchased Sexual Blush (Pink Sugar dupe) and Sexual Star which are both lovely but Sexual Femme is my new favorite. The possiblitities are endless when it comes to the variety of ways to layer this. I'd combine it with any of my vanilla, patchouli or musk based perfumes. OMG! Somebody's going to be turned on by this. LOL : )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Femme is a great name for this perfume. Not girly but not exactly womanly either.

Most of the perfumes I'm attracted to announce "I am woman!' in a way that you know when I've walked by.

I purchased this perfume on a whim after the SA at Beauty 360 recommended it- I vaguely liked it, but felt like I had seen it at TJMaxx for less and didn't like it nearly enough to pay full price. I found it later that day for $15. I wore it today on my wrists and under my shirt.

This fragrance disappears except on the warmest parts of your body. The scent really clings to the skin. On me its straight up chocolate and berries. More berries in the opening and warming into chocolate as the day goes on.

At $15 I would purchase it again- it's a nonthreatening scent that doesn't scream- pay attention to me I'm sexy! The scent lays low enough that I would wear it to work if I knew someone else would be taking my clothes off later on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To me, it smells like roses and baby powder, and I hate it on me. But I gave it to my friend and it smells delicious on her. I dont really smell raspberry and all that the other reviewer described, but im not that knowledgable on scents. So yeah on me its a big no, but on my friend its good. I'd rec spraying it on in a store and wearing it around first

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Sexual Femme perfume. The one that is in the pink box and has the somewhat doughnut shaped bottle. Its primary notes are raspberry and tonka bean. I love fragrances with berry notes to them and when i learned Sexual Femme had raspberry i knew i had to try it. It's a very creamy type of raspberry. It makes me think of a type of raspberry dessert you would have for breakfast with heavy cream on top and a dollup of vanilla ice cream.