April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Solutions plus Maximum Moisture

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eye cream doesn't promise anything more than moisture, and for that, it delivers on its promise. My skin is dry and I use this year round - it's even enough for brutal winters, yet not too greasy to affect makeup. There is no scent and doesn't burn my eyes. It's sometimes on sale for $5CDN (regular $20) and I'll definitely continue to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through at least 4-5 jars of this eye cream so far and like it very much. Like the previous reviewer stated, it does not contain a bunch of anti-aging ingredients, but is simply an unscented moisturizing eye cream. I like to use it over anti-aging gels, etc to add some moisture. It's not super intense or thick, more like a light gel-cream, but it absorbs well and does not irritate my acne or my eye area. Recently I ordered a back up and it was $2.99 on sale with free shipping. They must be phasing this one out since it was in the 'outlet' section, so if you like it, stock up while you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by swirleycoffee

I think those looking for a cream for lines/circles were looking in the wrong place when they bought this. This cream is SIMPLE, and doesn't do anything more than what the name says. I got this on sale for $5.99. I keep it in the fridge to revive my eyes after hours of reading, and I also apply at night (a generous amount!). Keeps my eye area smooth and is good for my sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this worst Eye Ive ever encounter is so freaking thick plus
it didnt moisture my eye area it made dryer it leave a waxy
film on my eye area I finished all the jar because I didnt wanted to thrown my Money away But in Conclusion is worst
one .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the rich, emollient texture of this eye cream! It even has a very light, pretty scent. My eye area is so much softer and less irritated since I started using this eye treatment. I've had no irritation whatsoever with this product, despite the fact that I have very sensitive skin. It's such a nice product to add to my skin care routine. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This is a pretty good eye cream, not as smooth as what I usually like, but it did the job. I just wish it came in a plastic container, because if you drop it, it's toast!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

most useless eye cream
doesn't do anything
not even moisturize
would never purchase again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Probably the most useless eyecream I've ever tried. It's thick and gunky...which wouldn't be so bad if it actually worked, but when I put it on thin it just didn't do anything...so I slathered more on and it was all thick and gross under my eyes. But that's not so bad because I was going to bed so who cares...but it didn't work any better. It does absolutely nothing...no plumping, no softening of lines, nothing...except sit there looking gunky.
I wouldn't buy this again and someone gave it to me as a gift I'd give it away to somebody I didn't like.lol Avon products are normally pretty good (their makeup is pretty great for a cheapo brand)...but this eye cream is a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this all the time and since my under eye circles are so bad, no eye cream can get rid of them completely but I am satisfied with what it does for the price that I payed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: So so moisturizer. Sturdy jar. Absorbs well. Okay price ($5.99 on sale, $12 when not).

CONS: Doesn't do anything for really dry eyelids, nor does it improve wrinkles, under eye circles or bags.

Overall, if you need just a little moisture, and nothing else, this might be a good product for you. But for me, I need a better product.