July 24, 2014 | 1642 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Intensive Concealer - Tan [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by kaygal89

This doesn't really cover anything- be it undereye darkness or blemishes. Its just another layer of powder. I use this when i use my everday minerals foundation because i can't use a cream/liquid concealer on top. its in the same size as the foundation so i can't think how i will use this all up... maybe just mixed in with the foundation?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I'm comparing this to BE's summer bisque concealer (I only had 2 shades to choose from...)and this is by FAR the better mmu concealer. First off, BE's was too light and chalky, and you had to layer it like crazy for any coverage. This, however, blends and conceals pretty well. Granted I use this over my spots as a finishing spot powder to set everything, but it's awesome. I use cream concealers under my m.u first and this is the finishing touch. Definitely try it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Alright so initially I loved this. It did well in hiding blemishes and the dark circles, but after a while I notice my undereyes started looking too dry and chalky. I realized that it was this. Now, I don't use this for undereyes or anything else. Don't get me wrong. It's pretty good. It has good pigmentation and is super soft to the touch. I just don't find any use to it. I use a creamier concealer to avoid the dryness. Also, with a creamy concealer, when you apply them on blemishes and then some powder it lasts a LOT longer than just this powder concealer.
    This worked for me for a while. I'd say about 6 months. In my opinion, I like creamier concealers better.
    So, I guess you'd just have to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is a hair lighter than my skin tone so I use this only under my eyes... it is amazing as a dark circle concealer! Really perks up the under eye area, creates a smooth, even base, and it stays on the whole day. It doesn't emphasize dryness, like most powder concealers tend to. I have genetic dark under eye circles, and though I've found cream concealers that work (helloooo Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer), this is by far the easiest one to apply - and for the same results. Got it in my sample kit, and I'll be using that small pot forever! One or two swipes with a concealer brush and voila - I love how MU can fake 8 hours of sleep. =)