MAC Dazzleglass Stop! Look!

4.2

on 3/15/2013 1:00:00 AM

I'm not a huge fan of this. It looks virtually clear on my lips and I don't like that you can see all the individual pieces of glitter sitting on your lips. To me that just looks childish. The applicator is also terrible, it's a very thin brush so you have to paint it onto your lips and it takes longer to apply than other glosses. The formula itself is quite nice though, very shiny and long lasting. Will not repurchase though due to the glitter issue.

on 2/10/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a great "not screaming in your face" gloss. Very subtle pretty lavender pink that looks great on it's on. I find that this is perfect over Syrup l/s. Perfect match. Will repurchase.

on 10/18/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of those LE (limited edition) dazzleglasses & I love it. Gives a subtle glittery pink glossy-ness to your lips. Amplifies any lip color you want. Wear it alone or with a lipstick, both will do it's thing & looks fabulous.

i have 12 Dazzleglasses and Stop!Look! is the one I like the most for daytime. It's not to glittery and not to pink on the lips. It's almost a bit sheer. I bought 3 backups. It's really a beautiful color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this Dazzleglass, its glittery and somewhat subtle if that makes any sense. Its a sheer mauve on my lips, I perk up the pigment by using a rosy lip liner and the effect is really nice. These are sticky but not to sticky and pretty lasting (for gloss) so I'm really happy with the product, I wish it was a few bucks cheaper, like 16ish instead of 18ish but meh, I can live with that. Delicious scent too! Maybe not a must have exactly but if you want something glittery but not to bright and crazy this is perfect.

on 4/12/2009 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This isnt the most unique pink dazzleglass there is, but it is one of the darker ones and more complicated pinks. It is a borderline pink mauve colour that has been compared to Ms Fizz. I can tell you safely this is NOTHING like Ms Fizz, it lacks the depth of colour, pigmentation, and intensity that Ms Fizz has and Stop! Look! pales in comparison.

It is however still a pretty colour, the blue pearl in this isnt overly obvious though and its a more pink based mauve than anything else. This is darker than any of the other pinks though and I consider this closer in colour to Dazzlepuss than any of the other dazzleglasses ~ so if you missed Dazzlepuss then this comes close enough.

I would probably buy this again if I didnt have other pinks that I liked better.

Popular Lip Glosses