September 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lips - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by KatiePeanut

Lip smackers are very expensive where I live. I bought a cotton candy tinned party pack with cotton candy, cookies n cream, kiwi, strawberry banana, mango and tropical punch for $32.
I love all the balms in this pack regardless of how expensive they were.
I love the balance of sweetness and vanilla-ish scent of the cotton candy balm. It doesn't smell like cotton candy to me, but it's a delicious scent all the same.
It goes on very smoothly. It is a baby pink colour in the stick but goes on clear. It is moisturizing and didn't dry my lips like a lot of lip balms do.
The packaging was very cute, in a cotton candy collectable tin.
I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by karebear1001

Since i am kinda young.. im in love with these(: i love the cotton candy lippie. it moisturizies my lips. theres nothing really bad to say..except my lip balm always crack D: idk if its just me or what? i suggest this product (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am disappointed in the scent/flavor. I was really hoping for a strong, sweet true cotton candy scent. This is mildly generic sweet but doesn't smell anything like cotton candy. I had several Lip Smackers when I was a kid and specifically remember the Dr. Pepper and the plain old Cherry the most --it was just like a red Lifesaver. I figured since the cherry one was so strong and awesome, this one would be too. I will use it and it's very cute in its little pink tube. I am going to try and find other flavors, preferably those old classic ones I remember from the 80's. I had: Dr. Pepper, Watermelon, Cherry, Bubble Gum, Pina Colada, Passion Fruit, Orange Pop, Vanilla, Blueberry. Oh by the way, if you go on the Bonne Bell website they have the BIG Smackers and tons of other Smackers products, including some discontinued flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

I bought a package of 8 original lip smackers. Cotton candy smells the sweetest. It is cute to carry around because it's all pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I have been using BB's lip smackers for the last 30 years plus, yes, even back in the day of the giant ones. I wish they would bring back the big ones, the kind we used to wear around our necks in fourth grade. I have most of the little ones, some are twenty years plus old and I recently bought the cutest egg encased trio of lip smackers in the drugstore. I love that they come out with such amazing flavors and wearability, especially during holidays. What other company could win so many fans with names like "Daisy frosted cupcake?" A wonderful fragrance I might add. Love these.