August 21, 2014 | 1921 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phytopolleine Universal Elixir- Scalp Stimulant

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my staple products! I've been going back and forth between this and Complexe 5 Regenerating Plant Extract (Rene Furterer) for well over a decade. Both do a great job of clearing the scalp of build-up, alleviating any itchiness AND lending the roots a sense of more body and overall fullness. About once every three weeks, I put the product all over my scalp and rub/massage it in for at least thirty seconds. Then I leave it in for an hour or two before washing my hair. The result? My scalp/hair seems to be...healthier when I use these products. I would agree that they can lessen hair loss. Now, both bottles seem to last me a good long time, but Complexe 5 Regenerating Plant Extract definitely lasts longer as it is bigger. Then again, it is more expensive. Regardless, they are a definite must for a healthy, long-term hair care regimen. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by tigriria

Iíve been suffering from hair loss for a while, mainly due to diet and stress disorders but also to silicone abuses.. (I had a lot of build-up due to silicone residues which clogged my hair follicles) . Iíve tried everything (vitamins, ampoules, shampoosÖ) I must admit that changing to sulfate and silicone free shampoos has improved significantly my hairís health but this new discovery, phytopolleine, has really gone beyond my expectations. Although I donít love the smell (which is not bad at all, just a matter of taste), it leaves my scalp very clean and my hair smooth and shiny. I use it at nights, before the morning I wash my hair, so I leave the oil on my scalp all night long. Iíve been using it for two weeks only but I have already noticed the benefits in my scalp and hair; it looks healthier and remains clean longer (at least a day more than before), my scalp is less itchy. I will definitively keep on using it to see if it also has an impact on my hair regrowth, but it too early to see this effect. Iím planning to combine it with phytocyaine ampoules and expect great results!!

EDIT may 2014:
Hi, just wanted to know if you had experienced an intital shedding the first 2 weeks using Phytopolleine. I've noticed more hair falling off the next morning when I was my hair after using it. Has anyone had the same problem??

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by melissasmart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this a couple of months ago and my hair has grown twice as fast.

The instructions say to leave on 20 minutes but I leave this on for two hours before I wash my hair, using 20 drops and briefly massaging it into my scalp. It has a strong eucalyptus smell but there's no smell after washing. It also tingles for a short while but only mildly. I left it overnight once but got a few spots so now just tie my hair away from my face for the two hours and no spots.

A very good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Works perfectly. My scalp became WAY out of balance after using Alterna's Daily Detoxifying shampoo. It dried my skin out to a pulp- behind my ears, base of my neck, etc. Even after not using it for 3 months, my scalp was still dry in some areas. Enter the Phyto. I used it twice, 3 days apart, & my scalp looks and FEELS great (no more itching). Yes, this smells really strong, but its so worth it. I left it on my scalp about 1-1/2 hours before shampooing out. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a scalp that is oily in some spots and dry in others . Also I suffer from a lot of hair loss due to stress and just not taking care of my hair!(bleach) . I love this elixir !!! My scalp doesn't get much stimulation due to the fact that I wear clip in extensions . This elixir stimulates and soothes my scalp. I sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning . It gives me a nice tingling effect as well that lasts after .my hair has not been shedding , and growing much better . Def a relaxing botanical experience ! Splurge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by punkasstrickk

I've had terrible scalp issues for many years now. Dandruff is one of my biggest issues, along with dry itchy scalp. My hair is thick and naturally curly and when I leave it un-styled it's dry and frizzy. I've spent so much time trying to find something to fix my dandruff and make my hair smoother, stronger, and softer. I ordered this product earlier this week after reading mostly positive reviews on it. It came in the mail yesterday and I applied it to my scalp before bed and slept with it on overnight. I just got out of the shower and my hair is still wet, so I will be updating my review later but I was so excited at the results I can already see, that I had to share right away. First thing I noticed, was that right after applying the serum my scalp stopped itching completely and was replaced by a refreshing, tingling sensation. In the morning the refreshed tingling feeling was still there. When I took a shower it washed out fairly easy and my scalp is still slightly tingling. I did notice that there was significantly less hair in the shower drain than what I normally see after showering. I also noticed that my hair already feels softer and stronger, which I honestly didn't expect at all. I don't see any dandruff flakes yet, which I can usually spot after combing out my hair. I'm so excited to see how this product works after a few more treatments if it's already worked this well only after one. I know I basically just typed a book but I've been suffering from an embarrassing scalp for so long, it's just a huge relief to see such quick results. I hope this helped anyone suffering from the same issues!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Rickyacevedo

Overall this has been a pretty good product for my hair. Its been thinning on the front and this has actually made my hair feel much thicker and supple . The applicator is pretty easy and it spreads evenly and you dont need much. Its def been helping my hair and my scalp. My hair just feels thicker and I FEEL like I have so much hair. I also have noticed significant decline in shedding. Which is GREAT. The only drawback is the price and the fact that when I left it overnight I noticed I broke out a bit, so wear a over night cap so you wont get any on your face. But def worth the price if your looking to slow down shedding and promote healthy hair. Havent noticed any new hairs just yet on my hairline like others have but im sure its coming soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by icedcooly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a miracle product. I never thought putting oils on my hair would make my hair less oily but it has. I have thin, limp and dry hair and a slightly oily scalp that has been unhealthy for a long time due to product build-up. Once I tried this, I finally understood how a healthy scalp should feel like - no strange oil clumps in my scalp, super shiny and soft hair and just an overall improvement in the health of my scalp and hair. When you first use it (depending how much you use and how long you leave it for), the hair does get significantly oily but not in a nasty unwashed way. After washing, hair texture becomes much shinier and healthier. I used to get dandruff from using cream-based shampoos on my oily scalp but now that's no problem for me. I use this in tandem with the ampoule treatment and phytocyane shampoo for thinning hair, and have noticed a miraculous improvement in my hair health, texture and shininess. I also noticed tiny hairs growing on my hairline the next morning after the first use of these products. Will definitely repurchase as I think I have finally found my HG haircare range.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by samara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful product. I'm in love with phyto products! This made my scalp feel so healthy and balanced. I have reviewed a few other phyto products. I starting to look forward to styling my hair, because it is actually looking and feeling healthier, shinier, and just plain feels better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

UPDATE 07.02.2013:
All of mymom's friends that tried this said it helped them very well :) I wish I had the patience to use this too during the school year.
END OF UPDATE
UPDATE 10.11.2012:
my mom called me yesterday and asked me to order 7 more bottles of this for her and her friends! It's working wonderfully for her - it took a good half a year, but when she was getting her hair cut yesterday, her hairdresser (whom she hasn't seen in about 9 months) said she was growing a whole forest of hair...! She said she's gotten a lot of new hairs growing - the hair dresser did NOT know about my mom trying out this product :D So: I conclude with that it really works well. I'm a busy student and haven't had time to continue my treatments, but definitely will someday.
BTW: my mom uses this once a week and leaves it on for a couple of hours, although I prefer to leave it over night.
ALSO: if some of you don't want to pay the money, try some essential mint/eucalyptus/pine... or something oils (read carefully about them first!!!) - they are should help with the blood circulation in the scalp and should work in a similar way as this oil :)
UPDATE 05.04.2012:
The fallout amount hasn't decreased since last time. Well well, I'm still happy I got some results :]
UPDATE 04.07.12:
At this point, my hair loss has been reduced to about 1/6 of the amount as before, and I don't find any hairs on my pillow in the morning :)
Oh and: I use this once a week, applying with a pipette, using about 0.5 - 0.7 mL every time and sleep with this on. I don't have a cap over, so I put a towel over my pillow to not mess it up, although my hair doesn't get more greasy than it is when it's naturally greasy.
UPDATE 03.21.12: I bought one of these for myself. After using it the first time, I noticed that my scalp wasn't itchy anymore - I got dandruff because of a shampoo not long ago. Also: my hair usually got oily every other day. After using this, I could go 4 days without my hair getting greasy. At the same time, my hair definitely isn't dry at the scalp. These things were a good surprise for me.
END OF UPDATE.
I found this product through makeupalley when I searched for a Christmas present for my mom. At first I was really sceptical - it's so expensive and comes in a small bottle!
My mom has been losing her hair since she had me - 21 years ago. Since then she has never had her hair longer than down to her shoulders, while it was waist long before. The past 8 years, I think, she has been trying all kind of methods for getting her hair not to fall out! This means that she's a lady that is used to but something in her hair at least once a week and keep it there for several hours, so Phytopolleine should not bother her in the sense of "wasting time on putting it on, waiting and washing it out".
The product itself has a very fresh, minty smell - to me it's something between camphor and pine. My mom loved the smell! It's so much better than olive oil, onion or burdock oil, which are 3 stinky methods for "helping" hair (haven't seen them work yet). Phytopolleine was also far from as oily as many other hair oils, which my mom also liked a lot.
I talked to my mom about 2 days ago and asked how her hair was doing. She said that she's not very sure about it growing faster, but she definitely has seen improvement: there is almost no fallout when she's showering, while she had LOTS of it before! This effect began being noticeable recently, which means that once a week, for at least 3 months should give an effect.She has a little more than half of the bottle left, which means it will last for about half a year if you're using about 1 mL/0.04 oz each time.
I rate this a 5 because NOTHING helped my mom's hair before, and this actually does :)
I will be updating this review, and hoping this product will continue to improve my moms hair :]

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No