Phyto Phytopolleine Universal Elixir- Scalp Stimulant

4.7

Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Fragrance / Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil (Cajeput), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Mediterranean Cypress), Linalool, Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citronellol.

on 8/16/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Works well for me. Stop itchy scalp immediately. Plus points I saw new hair growth on previously bald spot (I have hair loss problem).
-The smell was okay with me, its a bit strong but I'm used to the smell of essential oil such as rosemary and thyme. I put it on overnight and wash off the next morning.
-It does take a while to get use to the pointy applicator but once you get the how to use it , it work fine.
-Price is a bit expensive but essential oils aren't cheap. One bottle can last around 3 months plus for me (I used it quite often)

on 8/13/2015 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You know that scene in Anchorman where Paul Rudd puts on Black Panther? I had that moment using this stuff, and not where the opposite sex is attracted to me. It just caused everyone around me to disgustedly ask what's that smell.

It's incredibly pungent... and while it may be tolerable to you, it's probably not tolerable to the general public. So don't wear it outside of your home, or around people. Perfume won't mask the scent of the oils used in this treatment.

Can we also talk about the applicator? It's a pointy straw attached to a glass bottle. You can't squeeze it. You just sort of shake it on your scalp and assume it's being applied. There has to have been a better way.

I can't comment on whether or not it works because I just put it on tonight, and now I feel like I've left a scented trail of plague and have to now burn my clothing to rid myself of the smell.

If it magically works on my itchy scalp, I'll update my review. but for now, 1 star.

on 7/20/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

One of my staple products! I've been going back and forth between this and Complexe 5 Regenerating Plant Extract (Rene Furterer) for well over a decade. Both do a great job of clearing the scalp of build-up, alleviating any itchiness AND lending the roots a sense of more body and overall fullness. About once every three weeks, I put the product all over my scalp and rub/massage it in for at least thirty seconds. Then I leave it in for an hour or two before washing my hair. The result? My scalp/hair seems to be...healthier when I use these products. I would agree that they can lessen hair loss. Now, both bottles seem to last me a good long time, but Complexe 5 Regenerating Plant Extract definitely lasts longer as it is bigger. Then again, it is more expensive. Regardless, they are a definite must for a healthy, long-term hair care regimen. Highly recommended.

on 5/14/2014 5:59:00 AM

Iíve been suffering from hair loss for a while, mainly due to diet and stress disorders but also to silicone abuses.. (I had a lot of build-up due to silicone residues which clogged my hair follicles) . Iíve tried everything (vitamins, ampoules, shampoosÖ) I must admit that changing to sulfate and silicone free shampoos has improved significantly my hairís health but this new discovery, phytopolleine, has really gone beyond my expectations. Although I donít love the smell (which is not bad at all, just a matter of taste), it leaves my scalp very clean and my hair smooth and shiny. I use it at nights, before the morning I wash my hair, so I leave the oil on my scalp all night long. Iíve been using it for two weeks only but I have already noticed the benefits in my scalp and hair; it looks healthier and remains clean longer (at least a day more than before), my scalp is less itchy. I will definitively keep on using it to see if it also has an impact on my hair regrowth, but it too early to see this effect. Iím planning to combine it with phytocyaine ampoules and expect great results!!

EDIT may 2014:
Hi, just wanted to know if you had experienced an intital shedding the first 2 weeks using Phytopolleine. I've noticed more hair falling off the next morning when I was my hair after using it. Has anyone had the same problem??

on 3/12/2014 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I started using this a couple of months ago and my hair has grown twice as fast.

The instructions say to leave on 20 minutes but I leave this on for two hours before I wash my hair, using 20 drops and briefly massaging it into my scalp. It has a strong eucalyptus smell but there's no smell after washing. It also tingles for a short while but only mildly. I left it overnight once but got a few spots so now just tie my hair away from my face for the two hours and no spots.

A very good product.

on 2/28/2014 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Works perfectly. My scalp became WAY out of balance after using Alterna's Daily Detoxifying shampoo. It dried my skin out to a pulp- behind my ears, base of my neck, etc. Even after not using it for 3 months, my scalp was still dry in some areas. Enter the Phyto. I used it twice, 3 days apart, & my scalp looks and FEELS great (no more itching). Yes, this smells really strong, but its so worth it. I left it on my scalp about 1-1/2 hours before shampooing out. Highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a scalp that is oily in some spots and dry in others . Also I suffer from a lot of hair loss due to stress and just not taking care of my hair!(bleach) . I love this elixir !!! My scalp doesn't get much stimulation due to the fact that I wear clip in extensions . This elixir stimulates and soothes my scalp. I sleep with it on and wash it off in the morning . It gives me a nice tingling effect as well that lasts after .my hair has not been shedding , and growing much better . Def a relaxing botanical experience ! Splurge

I've had terrible scalp issues for many years now. Dandruff is one of my biggest issues, along with dry itchy scalp. My hair is thick and naturally curly and when I leave it un-styled it's dry and frizzy. I've spent so much time trying to find something to fix my dandruff and make my hair smoother, stronger, and softer. I ordered this product earlier this week after reading mostly positive reviews on it. It came in the mail yesterday and I applied it to my scalp before bed and slept with it on overnight. I just got out of the shower and my hair is still wet, so I will be updating my review later but I was so excited at the results I can already see, that I had to share right away. First thing I noticed, was that right after applying the serum my scalp stopped itching completely and was replaced by a refreshing, tingling sensation. In the morning the refreshed tingling feeling was still there. When I took a shower it washed out fairly easy and my scalp is still slightly tingling. I did notice that there was significantly less hair in the shower drain than what I normally see after showering. I also noticed that my hair already feels softer and stronger, which I honestly didn't expect at all. I don't see any dandruff flakes yet, which I can usually spot after combing out my hair. I'm so excited to see how this product works after a few more treatments if it's already worked this well only after one. I know I basically just typed a book but I've been suffering from an embarrassing scalp for so long, it's just a huge relief to see such quick results. I hope this helped anyone suffering from the same issues!

on 4/2/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Overall this has been a pretty good product for my hair. Its been thinning on the front and this has actually made my hair feel much thicker and supple . The applicator is pretty easy and it spreads evenly and you dont need much. Its def been helping my hair and my scalp. My hair just feels thicker and I FEEL like I have so much hair. I also have noticed significant decline in shedding. Which is GREAT. The only drawback is the price and the fact that when I left it overnight I noticed I broke out a bit, so wear a over night cap so you wont get any on your face. But def worth the price if your looking to slow down shedding and promote healthy hair. Havent noticed any new hairs just yet on my hairline like others have but im sure its coming soon.

on 2/3/2013 3:05:00 AM

This is a miracle product. I never thought putting oils on my hair would make my hair less oily but it has. I have thin, limp and dry hair and a slightly oily scalp that has been unhealthy for a long time due to product build-up. Once I tried this, I finally understood how a healthy scalp should feel like - no strange oil clumps in my scalp, super shiny and soft hair and just an overall improvement in the health of my scalp and hair. When you first use it (depending how much you use and how long you leave it for), the hair does get significantly oily but not in a nasty unwashed way. After washing, hair texture becomes much shinier and healthier. I used to get dandruff from using cream-based shampoos on my oily scalp but now that's no problem for me. I use this in tandem with the ampoule treatment and phytocyane shampoo for thinning hair, and have noticed a miraculous improvement in my hair health, texture and shininess. I also noticed tiny hairs growing on my hairline the next morning after the first use of these products. Will definitely repurchase as I think I have finally found my HG haircare range.

Top Rated Phyto Products