August 2, 2014 | 1218 users online

Lip Gloss - Sally Hansen - Diamond 12 hr lip treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

My favourite lip gloss at the moment!! Very glossy and a nice colours. Brush application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Twinkle and Veiled from Savers in the uk.
I love the Twinkle its so cute and sparkly.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by lsyann

Shade: Veiled - A beautiful colour, which recalled my first adolescent lip gloss.

This is a bit sticky and the brush applicator is tiny which may make precision application for darker colours easier. Does not moisturise, which is not good for a frosted lip colour.

I use it sparingly as a lipstick primer for matte colours which I want a bit more more sheen and sparkle with.

PROs
- great colour
- attractive octagonal tube

CONs
- sticky
- not moisturising
- tiny tiny brush applicator, like a lipliner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased threeof these in Poundworld as I usually like Sally Hansen products, this one has dissappointed me. All the colours look lovelyboth in the tube and on the lip but the applicator on two of them have lots of stray bristles, the formula is very thick and gloopy with an artificial scent, whilst its not unpleasant it is irritating, its sits thickly on the lips and just feels unpleasant in general, my hair is constantly sticking to it and it has poor staying power so not sure how it can be classed as a twelve hour lip treatment if it doesn't stay on for even an hour?
I shall be giving these to my daughter to use on her dolls make up head thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by namida23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this product as a gift when purchasing a French manicure kit from Sally Hansen and chose the colour Engaging, which is a lovely light princess pink with a lot of shimmer. The gloss applies well with a great applicator brush that helps for easy precise application, and has a lovely glossy finish.

I find this product to be very sticky though and if my lips aren't exfoliated, smooth and conditioned, the gloss clumps and does not stay beautiful for long. Hence I am skeptical about it deeply conditioning and moisurising lips. The lip gloss is also very sticky; not recommended for windy days.

I also find the price for this product quite high for a lip gloss when there are many gorgeous lip glosses by other brands that work just as well if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only lip gloss I will repurchase. I use them all the time and one tube last about 5/6 months. At first, I did not like it because I would only use it occasionally and my lips would be "gross" feeling and looking. But then I realized that in order for this to keep lips smooth and exfoliated you have to use it at least every other day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dianahernan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of these and there amazing! The colors are beautiful and there not sticky which I was surprised by that because I have two Lipnotic Gem Gloss and they where kind of sticky.Definitely a re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mommybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Tiara, which is a shimmery gold colour. I only bought it as I was buying a different product, and this was somewhere in the region of 1-2 ($1.60-$3) so I just added it to my order.
When first applied it is a gorgeous colour, looks very elegant & the shimmer is lovely. I find it quite sticky, but then a lot of glosses like this are. It doesn't have the best staying power, I would apply it over a neutral colour lipstick but it would tend to wear off very quickly.
I find the scent slightly synthetic, but not a bad scent. I can see some people would find it sickly.
What really urked me though, was when I came to apply it again the brush has splayed out all over the place, resulting in a much more finicky application. Why design packaging that will ruin the applicator?

I hardly use this anymore, only reaching for it rarely. So although I will use it sometimes and try to use it up, I will not repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lilcookie14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had really high hopes for this one. At the beginning it made my lips kind of sting and feel icky. The glosss effect looked very defined for a few minutes but just "dissapeared" in a while, and doesn't take off the jellyish effect for about an hour. It was also pretty expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I wouldn't repurchase this lipgloss. I think that the color is pretty its a sheer shimmery mauve color but I can't stand the smell of it. Its like a synthetic coconut scent. Eww. And my brush was frayed like most of the other reviewers mentioned. I purchased this for 7.99 with a bonus lip liner. I bit too much glitter for my taste.