April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Large Angled Contour Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is for the black-handled brush. I love it! I received this for Christmas of 2011, and it is my second Sonia Kashuk brush. I absolutely adore it because it's very multipurpose! I can use it for contours, blush, or highlighter and be fine with it. I primarily use it for highlighter at the moment, and it does its job well. It is very dense and extremely soft to the touch. One of my favorite brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the black handled brush.

It's a nice brush, soft, and great for applying a contour.

It's surprisingly expensive for a drugstore brush though, and nothing special. Next time I would try an E.L.F. or EcoTools brush or something else cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush brush, it's very soft and fluffy. I originally purchased this to apply bronzer but I find this picks up blush very nicely as well so I don't have to use separate brushes. It's quite inexpensive as well and doesn't shed a lot. Would purchase this again if I had to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by ArisIsAUniqueGirl

hello :)
okay, so this is my review on the angled BLACK HANDLED sonia kashuk brush. i know that its supposed to be for the white handled one but i couldnt find reviews for the one im speaking of.
sooo, THE BLACK HANDLED MULTIPURPOSE ANGLED BRUSH IS TRULY GRAND! haha, 'grand'. ITS AMAZIN'
i dont want any other brush -for blush- no joke :D
dense, SOFFFT perfect shape and size
my love :}
okay okay, so maybe im exaggerating a biiit too much, but it seriously is really nice
natural looking blush is left on my cheeks
but super easy to add more colour on for a more dramatic or playful look ;]
love it. case closed.
bye :}

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by LEVMEALONA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this review is for Kashuk Tools Multi Purpose Cosmetic Brush released in 2010, this is the black handled brush. This is more dense than the blush angled brush and really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOvE this brush. It puts my blush on effortlessly and blends well. It picks up product the way a brush should with no shedding. I like my blush in the embarrassed or radiant positon and it applies the product in a natural way. This brush is soft on face with a black sleek look. I won't be trying any new blush brushes unless someone gives it to me for free.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by allyshrn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the white handle brush. This brush is just too soft to really be used as anything. It hardly picks up product, and I feel the bristles just do not hold well. They kind of splay to much for me. I am going to toss this brush.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by pupster

I have bought several of SK's brushes over the years and been quite happy with them. They have stood up to being washed a few times and are of decent quality for the price. However, I think something has changed, since the last couple I have bought now are rubbish, they shed more than they used to. My biggest complaint with this particular brush purchased in Dec 09, is that it is so thin and flimsy - not the lovely soft, fluffy quality they used to be. My guess is that like many other companies, they are being made cheaper and poorer quality in hopes that the consumer won't notice anything - but we do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by UnityDivides

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fluffy, very soft bristles, minimal shedding, what more could you ask for. And SO cheap. I use this to contour my cheekbones and it works very well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a review for the brush with the white handle and black bristles. i bought it to contour my face and i really don't like it at all, i actually ended up giving it to my eight year old sister. i usually really like sonia kashuk brushes but this one was just a waste. the bristles aren't incredibly soft, and the longest bristles are actually too long, making them sort of flimsy. i don't get even application using this brush at all and it's terrible for blending. i wouldn't say that the bristles are scratchy, but they have a very fake feeling to them that i don't like much.

i'm not mad because it was only like ten bucks, but i wouldn't repurchase.