October 2, 2014 | 1829 users online

Eyes - Ardell - 109 false eyelashes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by teamaragorn

Can't beat them for the price. MAC's are a little better and you may get a little more use out of them, but these have more bang for your buck for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by raisak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really suprised to read that people didnt like these lashes as I'm in love with them. As an everyday lash wearer I love these lashes because they are so easy to apply & wear. They also fit in really well with most of my makeup looks and hold for quite a long time. They're reusable (an added bonus) & cheap!!. I''ve bought mac lashes bfore and found that they look far too fake and dont really apply well. Whereas Ardell lashes are inexpensive, light and just go on so easily especially for beginners. I would definetly recommend these lashes if you want an easy, fun and natural looking look with just a bit of drama. If youre looking for a dramatic night or club look these are probably not the lashes for you. However if youre an everyday lash wearer they are excellent. I should probably also say that I have very big round eyes and did need to trim them a bit to fit my lashline but other than that they were awesome. Colour was perfect as well. YAY FOR ARDELL

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought both the #109's and the #110's at the same time. I'm new to false eyelashes, so you can take my review with a grain of salt. The #109's are straight across and fuller and to me, looked fake when I put them on. They are short tho and workable, so I put on some coats of mascara to blend them in with my very short, blond lashes and then they looked more natural. They are soft and flexible, which is a benefit and I don't think they'll last for very many wearings, but a lot of ladies really love these lashes so I'm giving them a try. I did buy them in the starter kit which comes with a holder and the glue. I don't mind the glue, which comes off easily enough with either my Shiseido cleanser or an oil cleanser like Jojoba oil. They do curl easily with my lash curler, too. I have tried other brands, like Sephora, Essence and E.L.F., all of which I have not liked at all. At least these I will step outside to be seen in and not wonder if people will be staring at my eyes and guessing if I'm wearing false eyelashes. They do look that natural once you get the hang of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by DanaCerise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These falsies work for 1) those who have decent lashes but just want to add a little flirtiness while looking very natural and 2) those who have sparse lashes and want more lushness without looking like they're wearing falsies. For me, these blend in with my natural lashes and give me a natural look. I have fuller, thicker lashes naturally but these just add a subtle pop. I like these for work or a casual date. I would say they aren't super dramatic looking. These would be nice lashes to buy to practice putting on falsies if you are new to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by rtobiejr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great!! the perfect everyday lash. they make my eyes stand out and are great for work, since the effect is subtle and not drag-queenish.

I love the Ardell 110s as well, but this is an excellent everyday lash that doesn't scream-- I am artificial!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by RadioactiveRainbow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

These are my staple lashes. These are natural yet adds a bit of drama to my eyes and I love these. They are cheap and super easy to put on. I have nothing more to say other than i love them and i have repurchased these many times and will continue to purchase them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with these lashes. They are inexpensive, look fairly natural, and the band is rather flexible. Big fan, will definitely buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by angelbuilinh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have short thin Asian lashes and these lashes blends very well with my natural lashes. My friends can not tell that I am wearing lashes at all, they think that I am just wearing mascara. I would recommend these lashes for those looking for a natural pair of lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the 109's. I wore them to a bbq with some old friends and they didn't even notice I was wearing them until I pointed it out, that's how natural they look! A friend said it looked like I was wearing mascara. Now before you think that means "whats the point" - my natural eyelashes are short and blonde and sparse, and even when I do wear mascara people generally think I'm NOT wearing makeup, so looking like I'm actually wearing mascara is great! LOL. Very natural, I would even consider wearing these to work and would prob get away with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These lashes are very pretty and simple. They are small enough for me to wear on a regular basis but they are full enough to notice. I have tried so many brands of lashes but I always find myself going back to the Ardell brand. They are super cheap so I don't feel bad using them only once or twice. They also seem to be easier to apply than a lot of other brands.