Locobase Repair Cream

Ingredients: petrolatum, aqua, paraffin, paraffinum liquidum, glycerin, sorbitan oleate, carnauba, cholesterol, ceramide 3, oleic acid, palmitic acid, carbomer, tromethamine.

on 4/10/2009 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive Rosacean skin and especially in wintertime my skin often becomes very dry and flaky. My derm recommended using Locobase Repair Cream once a day to repair my skin barrier. She also recommends this cream to people suffering from eczema and/or Seborrheic Dermatitis. I have been using Locobase for a couple of nights now and my skin is def. already feeling less dry. It's a thick, very emollient rich cream which feels very soothing. Locobase Repair Cream helps restore the skin barrier function due to its content of natural skin analogue fats and cholesterol. It's a water-in-oil cream with 63% lipids including natural components of stratum corneum: cholesterol, ceramide and free fatty acids. It doesn't contain fragrance, alcohol or preservatives. I'm very pleased with this cream and I even use it on my son's face (he suffers from very dry, dermatitis-prone skin too). I most certainly will purchase again! Tube 30gr/1.0FL.OZ. retails for 6 Euro (pharmacy). *Note: a similar (US) cream is Nouriva Repair Cream see http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?productid=891&AID=30