October 25, 2014 | 1628 users online

Moisturizers - Locobase Repair Cream

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have dry, sensitive Rosacean skin and especially in wintertime my skin often becomes very dry and flaky. My derm recommended using Locobase Repair Cream once a day to repair my skin barrier. She also recommends this cream to people suffering from eczema and/or Seborrheic Dermatitis. I have been using Locobase for a couple of nights now and my skin is def. already feeling less dry. It's a thick, very emollient rich cream which feels very soothing. Locobase Repair Cream helps restore the skin barrier function due to its content of natural skin analogue fats and cholesterol. It's a water-in-oil cream with 63% lipids including natural components of stratum corneum: cholesterol, ceramide and free fatty acids. It doesn't contain fragrance, alcohol or preservatives. I'm very pleased with this cream and I even use it on my son's face (he suffers from very dry, dermatitis-prone skin too). I most certainly will purchase again! Tube 30gr/1.0FL.OZ. retails for 6 Euro (pharmacy). *Note: a similar (US) cream is Nouriva Repair Cream see http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?productid=891&AID=30
Ingredients: petrolatum, aqua, paraffin, paraffinum liquidum, glycerin, sorbitan oleate, carnauba, cholesterol, ceramide 3, oleic acid, palmitic acid, carbomer, tromethamine.