September 18, 2014 | 952 users online

Body Scrubs - Kiehl's - Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub "Grapefruit"

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I generally dislike body scrubs which make me feel like I need to have another soaping after because it's just too oily after the scrub. Not with this particular grapefruit scented scrub. I always end up feeling renewed, refreshed and ready for hydration with a good moisturizer. The grains are not too refined to leave you feeling like you need to do it again but not too rough like a sugar and salt scrub (I really hate those) which makes me feel like I need a skin graft after what is supposed to make you feel good. I said I'll buy this again but feel compelled to try clarins bamboo powdered scrub. Should that prove a gigantic fail, I'm definitely coming back to this. Lovely product ladies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by shi1

This is a body scrub that actually works! A lot of body scrubs just have a few grains in it, and aren't very effective at exfoliating, but this always leaves my skin nice smooth and soft. It leaves your skin lightly hydrated and not grimy. It is very grainy and it has a nice light refreshing smell. It is 30$ CDN a bottle so its not the cheapest but its a quality product. It comes in a tube so its easy to use in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by mylilhippie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I cleans and prepares your skin for shaving. No need to use soap on areas you use this. I used to get razor bumps and ingrown hairs after shaving my legs, under arms and bikini line - not any more! I use this product everytime before I shave. Then I apply Avveno shave gel and first shave in the direction of hair growth, then opposite hair growth. I am irritation free - yea!! I follow up with Kiehl's creme de corp after I towel off. Best routine I have!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mudseason

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin breaks out easily and this is just about the only scrub I've found that keeps it in check. A little alarming texture-wise at first (it's a bit more abrasive than most scrubs I've tried, so you don't need to rub hard) but my skin always feels clean and smooth, not too oily or dry. Nice Kiehls-y scent too - light and a little herbal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 6:51:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this new body scrub with a recent Kiehl's order. I love the grapefruit scent! It really does a good job, leaves my skin feeling silky-soft and smooth. It's easy to use, great texture that is not too runny nor too thick in texture. The key ingredient is aloe vera. This body scrub really works. It exfoliates the skin but in a gently way that does not dry out the skin. Some other body scrubs I've tried previously have done nothing for my skin.

I'd definitely purchase this in full size. Yet another product from Kiehl's I'm super happy with. I'm interested in trying the other fragrances as well. continued >>