Coty Showtime EDT by Kylie Minogue

2.6

on 2/8/2015 4:17:00 PM

I love this scent. However some people might not like it as it is really sweet. It stays of for a considerable amount of time and after a while, the scent becomes more subtle and even better. Also, the packaging is adorable.

on 12/29/2012 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love sweet perfumes and that Showtime is. Sometimes maybe too sweet, but is one of the my favorite perfumes

on 4/28/2011 7:14:00 PM

I can only smell strawberry and candy on this one, really sickening. It gave me a headache within the first 10 minutes and I was so upset as it was a gift and I wanted to use it. It took me about 4-5 days of use to decide to give it to someone who likes this kind of scent.

on 10/11/2010 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Worst perfume i ever tried!!!!!I got it for present and threw it away!!Tried to like it,but i couldn't.Very heavy,very sweet(i hate sweet perfumes),i wore it 3 times,each one it caused me a headache.

on 1/5/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of sweet scents, and I love my frag to contain prominent foody, sugary notes, like vanilla (which I can't appreciate a frag without), chocolate and even caramel. So having heard that this scent falls into the sugary sweet category I had to try it. I don't like it though, and the problem is that, while it contains some yummy notes in theory, in reality the result smells just like strawberry shampoo for kids. It might be nice for someone in their early teens, but I personally wouldn't invest in this. Also because the scent turns out so artificially sweet, heavily applied it might offend people who generally dislike sweet scents.

on 12/17/2009 6:38:00 PM

Very girlish, sensual and fresh. A mixture of liqourice, strawberries, vanilla, white musk and flowers.

I dont' find this fragrance pleasant at all and in my opinion it's the worst of Kylie's range of fragrances. I get a very powdery licorice with sickly sweet top notes. Although I know the top notes are strawberry and loganberry, I cannot pick these notes....I just get a confrontingly sweet concoction with the liquorice. The base notes are actually not too bad (have added an extra lippie for the base notes), however in my opinion it's not worth persevering through the top and heart notes to get to them. I actually don't mind sweet fragrances and the fragrance notes for Showtime sounded like they'd be to my liking, however whether it's just my body chemistry......well, this just doesn't work on me at all. Although I had the pretty bottle and a matching body lotion, I've palmed these off to my 17 year old neighbour. Hopefully this will be better suited to her :-)

on 5/28/2009 5:06:00 AM

It does smell like berry dessert which is pretty lovely,so is the bottle,but the fragrance fades so quickly that you don`t even get an opportunity to enjoy it! I`m glad I got a bottle of 15 ml for cheap.

on 5/28/2009 4:39:00 AM

Very sweet and fruity. Quite soft, not tart.

I tested the EDT but got the EDP as it was on sale. I found them a little bit different. The EDT had a jarring note which I wasn's sure about. The EDP is better blended.

on 4/20/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Kylie Minogue unveils her 3rd (and 4th) fragrance; SHOWTIME. Thereís the toilette version for the day, and then thereís a parfum variant for the evening.

Scent wise the berries, blackcurrants and liquorice are sharper in the toilette. Still a sweet scent, but the fruity twist gives it more energy and freshness compared to the EDP. The scent notes never seem to fully develop on my skin, so it's a simple, flat fragrance, that wears like a body spray.

SHOWTIME isnít anywhere near original; the liquorice and berries are very reminiscent to Pink Sugar, especially when coupled with the foody base notes. But I think Pink Sugar is more subtle then this, if you can believe that.

Scent notes; Wild strawberry, loganberry, blackcurrant, roses, blue freesias, lilacs, tiare flowers, sweet liquorice, rosewood, white musk, pralines and vanilla.

Popular Fragrances