Sonia Kashuk Coral Reef Highlighter Brush

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It is a beautiful brush, because the actual brush is full, and the handle is shaped like coral. I saw it and I immediately knew I had to have it, so i bought it with the purpose of using it as a brush to set my loose powder over my foundation. I was really disappointed, because I have a ton of Sonia Kashuk brushes, and they are always really good quality. However, this brush wasn't as soft and fluffy as some of the other brushes, and the bristles felt almost like little strands of plastic... It isn't that bad, I don't regret the purchase because it really is a beautiful brush, but I do with the quality were better.

on 4/27/2009 9:27:00 PM

Recently purchased the limited edition coral reef highlighter brush. Initially, I purchased it because it was pretty and I have had excellent luck with SK brushes (soft, never had a shedding problem, variety). It works excellently for blushes, but I was hoping for something a little softer for setting my loose powder. Either way, it serves as a nice edition to my evergrowing collection of SK brushes. Because lets face it, the right tools can carry a product a long way.

on 4/9/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is no way on God's green earth that I need any more makeup brushes. However, when I saw this in Target I absolutely had to have it. After all, I only have one short handled kabuki style brush, and that clearly isn't enough. Anyway, this brush is very soft and relatively full, but mosty importantly, it has the cutest silver base that looks like coral. It looks adorable sitting on my vanity in front of my other brushes. It works great with my MAC MSF Natural, and it has become my favorite brush to apply it with. This is a perfect brush for powder products of all kinds, but I don't think it would be any good for liquids as the bristles aren't stiff enough. Not an essential brush by any means, but definitely awesome nonetheless.

Popular Makeup Brushes