October 21, 2014 | 1339 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - High Definition Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried dozens and dozens of concealers like most women, but this one works for me.- part of it is the color is just perfect. I use this in fair (I am C4 for reference) and the consistency, coverage works every time. I apply as I do most product on the back of my hand and then with a brush apply under my eye - its last well too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't use concealer on a regular basis. Actually, I use it like maybe 3 or 4 times a year. I like this one though. I just dab it on blemishes and under my eyes. I actually like the thinner consistency because it makes it easier to blend and doesn't look obvious. If I ever had to buy a concealer again, I would buy this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by elinen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer does the job, but nothing more. I do like it (if I could give it a 3.5 I would), but I really believe that there are better ones out there, so I am still looking for my perfect concealer.

It is very liquidy, you only need a small (and I mean s m a l l) amount. That's great, but the packaging kind of makes that impossible. It comes in a tube and I find it hard not to squeeze out too much product as it is so liquidy - be careful. It do blends very well into skin and doesn't crease under my eyes when I set it with any powder, which is super important. The coverage is medium with two layers - it is buildable without being caky.

The color range is not great. I purchased both "fair/light" and "medium" and I mix those two together for my perfect shade. In the winter I only use "fair/light" though, which has pink undertones and is great for the under eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Annabellagrant

I should first say that I have never found an undereye concealer that I liked. That being said when I purchased this concealer by the recommendation of a friend I had high hopes that I had finally found a concealer that looked good and stayed out under my eyes. I was wrong. I hate this concealer, like truly genuinely HATE this concealer. I used it for three days before marching back into sephora and returning it. Why? Because it doesn't conceal. It doesn't stay put. It glides all around. It creases Creases like crazy and feels like liquid oil. I would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This quickly became one of my most reached for concealers (I have about 15 concealers, so that says something!). It's a gel like texture with medium to full coverage. I would say on the fuller side - I only need two thin layers to cover my circles! Fair/Light works perfectly with my skin tone and I can just wear this with a bit of face powder (and mascara of course!) and walk out the door. I found zero creases nor any mascara transferring. It's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Denisedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Covers well drys quick and it's a drier consistency so oily skins like me will love it . Blend well it can cake up but not bad . Def not an under eye concealer due to the dryness it will settle in your fine lines and make them worse .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So my initial impression of this concealer was that it wasn't anything special. The primary reason I purchased it was because I needed a concealer for around my eye area that was less creamy (and wouldn't gather in my creases), and Smashbox is one of the only brands that has a fair shade available to those with pink undertones. After using it a handful of times, I abandoned it in my make-up bag.
Until recently, when I was playing around with different make-up looks and decided to give it a try! As it turns out there is a technique to using this concealer, and it has pretty awesome potential.

The way I like to apply it is to buff the concealer in with my bb cream when it is still soaking in (not wet, but in a dewy stage). The formula is liquid enough that it feels light, but creamy enough to still provide the coverage I need. There is kind of a brightening quality I get from the combination since the concealer is slightly lighter than my bb cream.

The amount of product provided in the tube is a bit of a let down, but I really do enjoy this concealer, and I would purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eh it's okay. I mean it's a great concealer but I don't think it's much better than others out there.

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I have really bad dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. This concealer is amazing! It covers well and I can add more if needed. It does not settle into fine lines and it blends with my skintone well. Highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by melodysparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer has high coverage and stays put, but is super sparkly. You can really see the little glitter specks, so I wouldn't recommend this for blemishes unless your foundation is really dewy and sparkly too.