October 2, 2014 | 985 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Solutions plus Total Radiance Eye Gel

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I purchased this to wear in the AM, in lieu of my HG Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting serum. The gel-like texture applies very smoothly; however, I don't feel that it 'settles' into your skin quickly enough.

This is the first product I apply during my AM m/u routine, followed by serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, then eye primer. This usually has about 10 minutes to sit on my lids before I get to my eye primer step and it still balls up underneath it. :(

It's not a bad product, I just don't care for it underneath eye makeup. Since I don't go m/u-less that often, I think I'll return to my HG eye serum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by crysna

One of the best eye contour products out there, due to the gel base formula it's so safe to use on the delicate eye area! I keep it on the fridge and love the cool sensation, good hydration and the way it soften my eye area! I had no bad reactions with this product, smooth on well, perfect for de-puffiness and brighten the eye area. A cheap product but it doesn't mean it's bad, it really have tons of botanical ingredients (plant extracts). A keeper for sure, and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by fashionmerchandisingmajor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only eye treatment that I have found that doesn't irritate my eyes. It has helped to brighten my grey circles caused from having respiratory problems and has helped with dehydration lines around my eyes. Since it is a gel I do keep it in the refrigerator and it is very cooling. I have noticed that if I use too much product it does ball up a little but that doesn't discourage me from this product... I LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this gel eye cream. I was torn between the another brand but bought this anyway, and Its great for spring, summer time due to the gel consistency its cooling and doesnt break me out. It still has not done anything for my fine lines but I dont think any gel formula would. Its great for daytime too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

I do not like this eye gel. It seriously makes your eyes PEEL! Its too rough for the eye area. Even when I apply a small amount to my eye area it still makes it peel. I'm not satisfied with this gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by wellhellmichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product for my dark circles. It has really lightened them, which I'm very pleased with. (The circles are not completely gone, but still better than they've ever looked!) It is also good for puffiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This is a really nice eye gel, very cooling and easy to apply. I just wish it was in a plastic container, because I dropped it and broke the lid :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

Very good eye gel. Feels a little cool on the skin and I like how quickly it is absorbed. There are little reflective specks, but I don't notice them once it's on. Not sure if it does anything else except moisturise, but it's more than good enough for me. Will buy again once I finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this eye gel for a couple of years now and recommend it to everyone I know. I have extremely sensitive eyes and this gel is soothing and not irritating like most other products I have tried. It calms the puffiness. Highly recommended. I wish Avon would package in a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by BluSu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like using a gel around my eyes; I have extra sensitive skin and cannot use a lot of products. Avon Total Radiance Eye Gel seems to work well for me and it is on sale a lot. At times, I use regular eye cream and put the gel over it. I have oily skin and that may be why the gel works so well for me. I used to use Almay gel, however, it is not made anymore, or at least I cannot find it and I like the Avon product just as well. With sensitive skin, one is lucky to find an eye gel or cream that can be used with success.